Other Am I The Only One

Kitsunegari

Bust :(
<p>

Am I the only disabled human who likes to roleplay? I have Interstitial Cystitis, Hemicrania Continua and Fibromyalgia. I live my day in so much pain I can't think sometimes but I do love keeping my mind busy by roleplaying. Anyone else like me out there?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Kitsunegari said:
Am I the only disabled human who likes to roleplay? I have Interstitial Cystitis, Hemicrania Continua and Fibromyalgia. I live my day in so much pain I can't think sometimes but I do love keeping my mind busy by roleplaying. Anyone else like me out there?
I can be considered (main word being considered) as being disabled due to my weight. i also have a bad tendency to act out diseases (which has made me unable to go to work due to me having such a huge freak-out) while not actually having the disease

Depends on what you class as disabled. Technically I'm disabled due to my mental health, but some people don't think mental health counts. ._.

Kitsunegari said:
I can't fully say I experience the same issues, but I do have pretty severe lordosis which curves my back all wonky, and chronic joint pain throughout caused by my calcium deficiency and arthritis. It's agony, but it's controlled. I'm sorry you have to be in so much pain all the time..I hope that RP'ing gives you some relief from it.

Kitsunegari said:
Technically I am not disabled, but I fight off depression by distracting myself via roleplays

You're definitely not the only disabled roleplayer out there. The world is full of diverse people.

Now, as to whether I would count as disabled, I have cold urticaria, which is literally an allergy to cold temperatures. So I'm in pain fairly frequently as well. I also might have the first thing you listed there, though I've never gotten an official diagnosis.

Koala said:
Depends on what you class as disabled. Technically I'm disabled due to my mental health, but some people don't think mental health counts. ._.
Myself as well.

I'm mentally ill, but not physically disabled. I love to pass the time by roleplaying.

I'm actually deaf... I escape reality through roleplay, but you have no idea how badly I wish I could hear a voice or a song or something... anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back