• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always Searching For New Partners!

Kitti Icarus

Meow Meow
Ay yo. My name's CursieKitti and I'm here to make some friends and write some stories. So, you know, let's do that if you find that particularly interesting.

Kitti Quick Facts

-She/Her Pronouns
-25 years old
-RP'ing for 15 years or so
-Big nerd
-"Advanced Lit" - "Lazy Lit"
-Already loves you
-Loves pets
-Has the best job in the world
-An Ex-Barista
-Dragon-Cake Ace
-Gently colorblind
Here are some sweet and short rules:

OOC chat. It's important to me. I will happily chat you up and will be eager to world build with you! We're in this together! But please remember that I am a person, not a story generator. A "Hey, how are you?" every once in a while is nice. I promise I'll do it for you, please return the courtesy.

Format. I can write a whole bunch, but these days I'm looking to carry a story. My introductions can (and often do) run pretty long, but I average about 3-4 nicely sized paragraphs per reply. I "can" do less, in theory, but I'm extra AF, so if you like to write a lot, I'm your gal. But even if you don't, finding the rhythm and still giving quality is what matters most.

Activity. I will admit that I am currently breaking the habit of going days without writing. If you need to jab me because I haven't replied in a while, feel free to do so. But I'll always be happy to talk to you just to say hi and let you know what's goin' on! I'm aiming for every other day posts per story, at least. (Update: I've actually got a job where I have an unusual amount of downtime while also still doing my job, so I am a lot more active these days and will be around.)

TLDR: The likelihood of me replying every single day is low. But I'm not disinterested. Just busy. Promise. Love you, mean it.

Platforms. I haunt Discord daily, so if you wanna chat me up, that's the best way to reach me. I check the site every day too, but I'm not always on. I will role-play on forums and Private Messages, in order of preference. Let me know what works best for you.

UHH. So, I have a confession... I am apparently "ghost-friendly." (*GASP*) I know. I'm terrible. Listen, I'm forgetful, and my attention span is not... stellar. If I'm not happy with a story, if we chat about it enough, I'll very likely let you know. But it's really, really uncomfortable to be like "heyyy we started and I'm not feeling this," so admittedly, I sometimes won't. I'm trying to get better about it, because it's honestly no hard feelings, but I don't mind if you do it to me too. If I'm invested, I'll ask what's up maybe? But if we didn't vibe as partners, that's okay too. No biggie, yo. At least I'm letting you know. But again, just because I haven't replied in a few days doesn't mean I'm not interested. I'm likely to still be chatty in OOC and let you know what's going on. If it's been a couple weeks? ... Well. I'm sorry in advance, I suck.

SAMPLES. Hey, hi! You thought I was done? Sorry. Click here if you'd like to see how I usually like to write! Please don't feel weird if I ask you for a sample of your writing too! I just wanna know if we gel before we get into the details!

Everything else, the site has covered. Y'all know what's up.
clear.png

Here's my list of things! (All roles are subject to be assigned to the character that fits the story!)

Crave List
(Updated: 01/03/2019)

Pokemon
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

Yes. Always. Yes. Please. Yes.

Something Spooky
clear.png
clear.png

I do enjoy a good horror Roleplay. I've got a starter for a haunting story that I am happy to give to someone. Scary is good!

Merfolks
clear.png
clear.png

Some of the best descriptive writing I've ever done has been with beautiful merpeople who are living their best sea-faring lives. I've got a cute idea, too. If you find yourself interested, drop me a line, and let's discuss.

Pairing Pool
x= Currently working on it

Demon x Angel
Hunter x Prey
Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter of different clan
Gang member x Police Officer
God x Sacrifice (x)
Siren x Sailor
God x Mortal (x)
Science Experiment x Scientist (x)
Ghost x Haunted Homeowner (x)
Witch x Another Witch's Familiar (x)
Magician x The Rabbit

Word Pool

Ghosts
Demonic Possessions
War between Worlds
Space Pirates (x)
Pirates at Sea
Tribal Civilization with Intruding Explorers
Voodoo and Hoodoo
Haunted House
Ancient Egypt
Were-Creatures
Demon Hospital
Disney Stories Retold
Atlantis
Merfolks
Cafe Slice of Life

Alien Battle Royale (Group RP) [Click Me!]
Characterizing Lore (Zodiac signs, constellations, gods, gemstones*, Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, etc.)
(*: Not Steven Universe, though I am quite the fan.)

If you have a suggestion, hit me with it.

But don't actually hit me, please? I'm very sensitive.

Last edited:
Bump
And now, a visual musical joke for a bump.

Mama, just killed a man.
Put my gun against his head
Pulled the trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life has just begun
And now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mamaaaaaa~

UwU

This has been a visual musical joke for a bump. Thanks for stopping by.

I just overheard someone saying that they're going to IKEA for lunch and I find myself a bit jealous.

Their cornbread is phenomenal.

Anyway, I'm hunting again! Hit me up!

Back at it again with the updated themes!

Vine culture has ruined my sense of humor.

Also, I'm gonna be adding samples in my post. Whaaaat?

I just noticed that RPN removed the option for Google Fonts, and now my feelings are hurt.

How else am I supposed to make my posts look better without being positively lazy?! D:< Ugh!

Anyway, I'm searching again, so drop me a line. Gimme your best shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back