• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Always Searching!] fandoms and ocs; more than the eye can see!

reizer0

kirby gijinkas
This will always be open unless stated otherwise, so don't be afraid to shoot me a PM or reply to the post!

Hey there! My name's Rei. I've been roleplaying for about seven years and while I've tried out some forums in the past; this is the first time I'm trying to put myself out there on one. Here are some basic things I'd like to put out there before starting:
  • I like making friends with my RP partners, so please be open to OOC unrelated to the RP as well!
  • There are barely any circumstances where I'll downright say no, so I'm open to most anything and everything. Don't be shy!
  • I'm used to anime-esque settings. I'm not against anything more realistic, but I have a heavy preference for the animu. : )
  • Most of my pairings are m/m or f/f. Again, I'm not against m/f, but I have a preference for same-sex pairings (especially m/m).
  • I will try to match your length most of the time. What I'm used to is semi-lit.
  • I am open to role-playing here and on Discord. Other places can be dicussed in DMs.

Now that we have the boring stuff out of the way, here we go!
Bolded means I'm craving it. Italics is the character I would prefer like to play.

Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia
OC/OC
Bakugou Katsuki/Midoriya Izuku
Shigaraki Tomura
/Vigilante Midoriya Izuku
Shigaraki Tomura/Dabi
Aizawa Shouta/Toshinori Yagi
Shinsou Hitoshi/Kaminari Denki

Kingdom Hearts
Axel/Roxas

Bandori Garupa/BanG Dream! Girl's Band Party
Seta Kaoru/Okusawa Misaki
Seta Kaoru/Yamato Maya
Mayumoto Aya/Hikawa Hina
Touyama Kasumi/Minato Yukina
Udagawa Tomoe/Shirokane Rinko

Danganronpa
Kamukura Izuru/Komaeda Nagito
Nanami Chiaki/Komaeda Nagito
Ikusaba Mukuro/Naegi Makoto
Saihara Shuuichi
/Kiibo
Kuzuryuu Fuyuhiko/Hinata Hajime
Mioda Ibuki/Hinata Hajime

Matsuda Yasuke/Junko Enoshima

Kirby (Gijinkas/Humanized Preferable)
Kirby/Marx
Marx/Magalor

If I prefer m/m, f/f, or m/f for a pairing, then it will be indicated in brackets next to it; it can be negotiated!

Cultist/Detective [M/M]
Mermaid/Poet
Deaf/Classmate
Ancient Scholar
/Accidental Time Traveller
Android/Human [M/M]
Mecha Pilot/Opposing Commander [M/F]
Exchange Student/Thespian
NEET
/eSports Champion
Florist/Goth [F/F, M/M]
Stalker/Serial Killer
Emporer(ess)/Pirate [F/F, M/F]
Phantom Thief/Hitman [M/M]
CEO/Cosplayer [M/F]
Samurai/Geisha [M/M]

Someone already beat me to Samurai x Geisha and I'm gonna cry but! There are so many other good ones, too. Maybe:

Deaf / Classmate
Android / Human
Cultist / Detective

?

Someone already beat me to Samurai x Geisha and I'm gonna cry but! There are so many other good ones, too. Maybe:

Deaf / Classmate
Android / Human
Cultist / Detective

?
Ah, I know that feeling too. I'm glad you like a lot of the other ones, though! But, anyways, any of those sound good to me, especially Android/Human! PM me if you'd like to talk details about any one of those! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back