• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always open! Ignore post count! Plots Galore! :D

thoroughfare

sun bleached fly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Some plots I had in mind for a 1x1 roleplay! I roleplay as female only, and usually post 1-2 paragraphs depending on the situation. You must be literate. Meaning, use correct grammar and spelling!

• You accidentally chained your bike to mine and I can’t leave until you get back
  • I’m the tour guide on your fancy package holiday
  • I’m your new neighbor and I’m using your wifi
  • There are loads of empty seats on this train but you chose to sit next to me
  • I tried to parallel park and hit your car, do you want my details
  • We’re both actually con-artists trying to scam each other
  • Please stop picking flowers from my garden
  • You left your phone number in the library book I just borrowed
  • I was studying in the library and you ran in with your friends loudly

Spooky plots!

• so we’ve both come to the same party in accidentally matching costumes and now everyone thinks we’re dating
  • you’re the only one that believes me when i say this is real blood and i need to go to hospital
  • you see me buying all these candies and you think its for the trick or treaters and im too embarrassed to tell you that im taking advantage of the discount to stock up my stash
  • ive been hired to do some scaring and youre the asshole who punched me in the face
  • so i was planning on impressing you with my mad pumpkin carving skills but i ended up cutting my self pretty badly, but hey, youre driving me to the ER so i guess it kinda worked
  • “aren't you a little old for trick or treat?” “no, do you have king size?
  • i thought i could go through the haunted house by myself, which was a terrible mistake.

Festive Plots!

• we’re the only two kids who stayed at boarding school for the holidays
  • you’re the shopping center santa and i ran into and knocked all the gifts out of your hands sorry
  • you ran into me and spilled your gingerbread latte over my christmas jumper at least buy me one too
  • you knocked me over on the ice rink and almost killed me but you look kind of cute sprawled out on top of me
  • hey neighbor I know its christmas but would you please stop blasting ‘all I want for Christmas’ at 3am
  • we’re strangers at a party and some idiot put up mistletoes everywhere
  • what do you mean you’re out of Christmas trees
  • hey neighbor sorry to disturb your Christmas dinner but I kind of locked myself out so please let me in?
  • you left your gift bag on the train so I went after you to give it back sorry this looks like I’m a creepy stalker

Pairings! Bolded is my preferred role, italicized are cravings.

• Good girl//Bad boy
  • Criminal//Cop
  • Best Friend//Best Friend
  • New Neighbor//Neighbor
  • Barista//Customer
  • TBA

My mind is going blank, so shoot me some ideas as well and I'll let you know!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are so many good plot ideas that I'm having issues choosing! My favorite are definitely:

• so we’ve both come to the same party in accidentally matching costumes and now everyone thinks we’re dating

• “aren't you a little old for trick or treat?” “no, do you have king size?"

[*]Or I would love to be the bad boy to your good girl.

[*]As well as I'd love to do best friends x best friends

Consumed said:
There are so many good plot ideas that I'm having issues choosing! My favorite are definitely:

• “aren't you a little old for trick or treat?” “no, do you have king size?"

[*]Or I would love to be the bad boy to your good girl.

[*]As well as I'd love to do best friends x best friends
Alright! So, message me and we'll choose one haha!

• i thought i could go through the haunted house by myself, which was a terrible mistake.
  • you knocked me over on the ice rink and almost killed me but you look kind of cute sprawled out on top of me

These look like a lot of fun.

Kiroshiven said:

These look like a lot of fun.
Alright, pm me and we'll discuss!

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]

• ive been hired to do some scaring and youre the asshole who punched me in the face

[/QUOTE]
hahaha i like this one I'll pm you

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]I’m your new neighbor and I’m using your wifi

[/QUOTE]
This one looks interesting and I would have a kind of idea for it if you would be interested.

Hey, totally interested. I was wondering if we could combine the good girl x bad boy pairing with the best friend x best friend pairing. Would that work? Or does that even make sense. Haha. Anyways contact me through PM if you're interested in taking me on xD

I'd love to do the "What do you mean you're all out of Christmas trees?" one! That sounds like fun! I'll PM you in a little bit here if you're interested in RPing with me!

I'm really liking the sound of:

• so i was planning on impressing you with my mad pumpkin carving skills but i ended up cutting my self pretty badly, but hey, youre driving me to the ER so i guess it kinda worked

Are these still available?

/coughs. If you're ok with random, and probably slow replies I'm interested in:

• We’re both actually con-artists trying to scam each other.
  • I was studying in the library and you ran in with your friends loudly.
  • I've been hired to do some scaring and you're the asshole who punched me in the face.
  • What do you mean you’re out of Christmas trees (I'm very curious on how this will go xD )
  • Barista//Customer (Though I'm fine with a barista, I was thinking a bartender might be good as well)

Ideas that sound fun:

• I’m the tour guide on your fancy package holiday
  • You left your phone number in the library book I just borrowed
  • New Neighbor//Neighbor

I'd love to do the barista/customer prompt if you've got an idea for it!

I'm a sucker for the cozy feel of a coffee shop. :)

I would be interested in giving new neighbor x neighbor a try! If you don't mind PMing me that would be awesome - I'm still new so can't PM just yet, but I can reply :)

Hello dear!

Before I begin, I am new to this site so I cannot message you first, just thought I would put that out there. c:

Anyways, I am very much interested in the "I was studying in the library and you ran in with your friends loudly."

I do not mind roleplaying male or female, and I typically post between 2-5 paragraphs.

Thank you for your time and consideration. c:

Oh my gosh, I just saw these now! I'm so sorry! If any of you guys are still interested let me know!

@Bill Ciphah

-flails wildly- So many good plots

hey neighbor sorry to disturb your Christmas dinner but I kind of locked myself out so please let me in?

“aren't you a little old for trick or treat?” “no, do you have king size?

ive been hired to do some scaring and youre the asshole who punched me in the face

I tried to parallel park and hit your car, do you want my details

Good girl//Bad boy

Criminal//Cop

Let me know if you are still searching~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back