• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~Always Open~~i solemnly swear that i am up to no good~~

madsiscool

Regent of Chaos
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
WELCOME BACK TO HOGWARTS!
All of your professors at Hogwarts welcome you back to the Castle for the 1976-1977 school year. We cannot wait to see all of your lovely faces wandering through the halls, as well as the first-year students joining us this year. In the enclosed letter, you will find a list of all supplies you will need for the upcoming year. We hope to see you all very soon, and we cannot wait to watch you all succeed for yet another year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The year is 1976 and you have just gotten your letter informing you of your school supplies for the upcoming year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The promise of a new year is extremely exciting. What drama will occur? Surely with those so-called "Marauders," there will be some. Still, no matter the possible problems, you're sure this year will be the absolute best.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This will be a Marauders era roleplay. You can either create your own OC, or take on the role of a Canon Character. However, I do ask that everyone takes on at least 2 characters so as to thicken the plot a little bit.
OOC will happen on Discord, and I will send an invite to all those who are interested.

Rules :
- Please response once every week, but if you're busy, please let me know, I'll understand!
- If you lose interest, please make it known, don't just disappear
- You don't have to write a whole lot, just give at least something decent to respond to.
- Be nice and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back