• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always looking

Xtacies

Doctor B*tchcraft
Hiya! I've been roleplaying on and off for a couple years now, and i'm into a million different plot ideas, so come to me with yours!

I play as a female character, I will sometimes double as male. I don't do LGBTQ plots, but that's only because I am a straight female and I stick with what I know. Please do not be offended by that! <3

I am willing to do fandoms, so here are a few I know about. (The ones I really love will be in bold)
In regards to fandoms, I usually play an OC, though I can be convinced to play a certain character if i'm inspired. And if you have a certain canon you'd like to play, let me know! I'm all ears.

MCU
POTC
DC
Sherlock
(i haven't done this one yet but It seems fun!)
Harry Potter
Pokemon

I also really enjoy modern/slice of life roleplays as well! I am a textbook romantic, so I do enjoy romance in my roleplays. However, I like it to be slow burning, not right off the hop. If you're interested, shoot me a PM, and we'll start something up!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back