• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always looking for an awesome partner ♥ [Mostly MxM]

RainPan

☆♥☆

I'm always looking for a partner to Roleplay with hehe~ Don't be shy to ask me anything about what i write about and what not c:

-I DO prefer to Roleplay through the perspective of my character. It's okay if you don't ofcourse.

-I DO write small paragraphs and use the best grammar i could possibly use.

-I DO NOT like any sorts of Godmodding or you controlling MY character.

I've watched a whole of Cartoons and Anime, taking Steven Universe and Dramatical Murder as examples. I would love to RP any of them, so go right ahead and ask me if i've watched some certain anime if you're interested in that.

Now over to Pairings i would love to do!~ Mainly in MxM, if possible.

Blind demon x Human

Werewolf x Police Officer

Mental patient x Therapist

Sorcerer x Demon

Sorcerer x Human Teen

Test subject x Scientist

Security Guard x Night shift worker

Merman x Human

Vampire x Thief

Singer x Dancer

Hunter x Werewolf/shapeshifter

Vampire x Human

Demon teacher x student

Mental patient x Other patient

Elf x Demon

Police officer x Vampire

HighFlyer said:
Me Me ME MEEEE! I'm interested in quite a few. Pm me so we can talk about them?
Ah nice! Could you possibly PM me instead? My 10 hours haven't passed yet, eheh woops x'D ♡

Why hello there! I saw your fabulous thread and I couldn't help but show interest!

I haven't had much MxM experience, but I'd love to get to have some with you, if that's okay!

I could rp any of those ideas c:

xXcolorfulskiesXx said:
Why hello there! I saw your fabulous thread and I couldn't help but show interest!
I haven't had much MxM experience, but I'd love to get to have some with you, if that's okay!

I could rp any of those ideas c:
Ahh that's awesome! It really isn't that different from any other pairing like MxF and i'm sure you're a great Roleplayer~ 。^‿^ 。

Are there any pairings in particular you really like?

WolfOfProphecys said:
I'd like to do Test subject x Scientist, if you're ok with me being the Test Subject?
Oh well ofcourse! I don't really mind any role over the other in these pairings, so thats nice~ Did you have any possible plot ideas in mind to get the RP started off with? C:

Not really, sorry!

And thank you so much! That made my day cx

I liked the "Hunter x Werewolf/shapeshifter" roleplay probably the most ^u^

xXcolorfulskiesXx said:
Not really, sorry!
And thank you so much! That made my day cx

I liked the "Hunter x Werewolf/shapeshifter" roleplay probably the most ^u^
Ahww i'm glad it did!~ And that's great! Can you PM me about it so we can work out the details? C:

Can you PM so I can talk to you about the possible pairings I'd love to do with you~! :) I can't PM at the moment because I'm a new member.

I would love to role play with you! I'm interested in a couple of those, if you can't PM yet I can PM you. <3

Have you seen death note? If so, I wouldn't mind doing a death note RP, m/m of course. If not, I wouldn't mind doing a police officer/vampire or a police officer/werewolf or a security guard/night shift worker one.

Hi... I'm interested in Demon teacher x Student. I would love to play MxM. Well... I still new around here so I can't PM yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back