• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom {Always accepting} Undertale RP, multiverses and such

Shammy the Shamrock] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/ said:
@Yappi[/URL] want me to be your CO-GM, I could help with the overview, main and so on
Ye, also invite people! I dont want this to be a ghost town

Jinx said:
Welp I'ma join tis, I'll make my cs later if that is alright
Hello there Jinx. You should be ashamed of the fact that you only have 2 skins.

MrEvilMexican said:
I am sans. What was that? Nope? Dam
(You can be sans if you want, you can be from multiple universes. like Underfell, MafiaTale ext

Yappi said:
(You can be sans if you want, you can be from multiple universes. like Underfell, MafiaTale ext
(Can I be Faust? or does it have to be a character from undertale?)

MrEvilMexican said:
(Can I be Faust? or does it have to be a character from undertale?)
(I... its a fandom RP. so know you will not be bringing a plague doctor into a established world)

Yappi said:
(I... its a fandom RP. so know you will not be bringing a plague doctor into a established world)
(Dam. Well, at least we won't have an outbreak of Black Death in here)

dorkling said:
Is it ok if I reserve Human!Temmie and Human!Muffet?
(That sounds like a abomination of satan that sould be burned in hell... ok what evs

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
No, no, no! He was joking, you can use the characters :)

[/QUOTE]
Hnnggg-

If you say so- @ p @

Well...But My Idea isnt ...umm...IDK...

I was wondering If I could be a Tiger 1 tank...A living-sentient one with organs on the insides...and arcade-like hit points...with the command hatch being the brain, the view port being the eye, and the engine block being the heart.

Its attacks would be (Fire) :

Firing a fast moving shell (Sorta like the Sans attack with the ray guns...) With the barrel on the left pointing up and down until it stops and fires... It cant be hit when it's front is facing the enemy.

(Ram) It rams itself into the target , having a fast moving block of the *White* moving at the heart quickly , but if dodged It shows the back of the tiger , Hence allowing it to be hit in the heart (Engine).

It takes three to five hits for it to be killed...

If non-combat.

It would need to be talked to , usually climbing onto the tank would have it skip a turn before your sent back to the ground (Lose -1HP)

If you do not attack three out of the 5 (IN A ROW) Then It will stop attacking and it would give you the option to MERCY.

@Yappi ? Hello? I haven't ruined the rp with the Dumb character have I? I could change it to something else....

Oh crap...

I don't think oc's are allowed in this one...whoops...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup...I think I've made the most stupid character...

Well , this is the view of it ..or should I say HIM to the map (Out of combat / freeroam) (Down)

8_bit_tiger_tank____by_get2dachoppa-d8ekq6o.jpg

And Combat (Down)

gNYmHB5.jpg

The tiny tank on the side of the screen (When Firing at character)

(Down)

tiger_tank_pixel_art_by_wolfguy13-d42cc7w.png

(Destroyed on map , since it stays as a smoldering wreck if killed.)

piq_301381_400x400.png

Otakubeats said:
@Yappi SANS IS FUCKING MINE. We can just share blueberry.
Also @Shammy the Shamrock [media]

[/media][media]

[/media][media]

[/media][media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
(Imagine everything stays over this scene from GZtale. A little note it that in the story Sans and Papyrus are distant and don't really communicate well. Sans in shy and non-trusting towards the player and the mission is to fix there situation.)

gztale___true_pacifist_end__sans_and_papyrus_focus_by_golzyblazey-d9rcaxj.png

"I've been where I've always been." He didn't say anything else, avoiding his brothers eye contact. (Idk wht sans actually does so I'm gonna say he works in Gaster's Lab cuz he feels like he's forgetting something important.)

(I found some things! :) )

-Gaster experiments on his son, sans, with determination when he is young. This causes some... Problems later on. Mental and physical.

-Sans/Ganz did very less puns after Frisk met him, but he always did a very friendly conversation but he is hardly to smile behind them, he did a fake smile to show Frisk that he is fine.

-Ganz is hardly to trust Frisk.

-Ganz is hardly to trust Frisk.

-Ganz’s fridge have a small slice of Pie.

@Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back