• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

All the Plots and Pairings, Ever

RedLipstick34

A Lady in Perpetual Waiting
I'm not going to go into much detail about who I'm looking for, that gets boring. I'm an advanced, twenty year old roleplayer, and expect a pretty detailed set-up. If you show interest I'll sneak into your recent posts and decide whether we're a good match. All I need to really say here is please be willing to double/be comfortable in playing both genders. This is technically writing, afterall. And good writers can take on any point of view. Onto the good stuff:

Romantic Pairings

Bolded is the role I prefer, if nothing is bolded the decision is yours.

We will have to work out an interesting plot regardless of what pairing is chosen

Bad Boy x Sheriff/President's Daughter

Farmer's Daughter x City Boy in trouble with law forced to be a farm hand

Cancer Patient x Cancer Patient

Drug Dealer x Girl in Rehab

Escaped Polygamy Girl x City Boy

Girl in Intense Therapy x
Boy in intense therapy

Single, pregnant teen x
Troubled Boy

Depressed, Eccentric Girl x Nerdy Boy

Runaway Girl x
Homeless Boy

Wedding Planner x
Engaged Man

Cheating Married Woman x Cheating Married Man

Married Man x Prostitute

Ghost x Human (Dark, American Horror Story-esque)

Criminal x Good Girl/Guy

Jew in Concentration Camp x Nazi's Daughter

Bad Girl x Good Boy

Foster Sibling x Foster Sibling

Kidnapped Boy x Kidnapped Girl

Romeo x Juliet (quite literally, our own spin on it)

Closeted Girl from strict family x
Eccentric sought after bisexual (only fxf pairing)

Bonnie x Clyde

Demi-God x Human

Demi-God x Demi-God

Super Hero x Super Hero

Super Hero x Civilian

Soldier x Girl Back Home

Fairytale Spins

Little Mermaid- Actual Mermaid/man falls in love with human, saves their life, sells soul to witch for legs and a week to make human fall in love.

Lion King Modern or Medieval (no animals)-Young Prince's uncle kills father and frames boy. Boy runs away, leaving childhood best friend behind. Best friend searches for him when Uncle Runs kingdom into ground.

Beauty and the Beast- Smart young woman volunteers to be live in maid to repay father's debts, not aware that her captor is a cursed but wealthy man.

Away in Neverland- A combination of many different Disney Movies, revolving around our favorites that we mesh together and come up with something magical for. It will take place in Neverland given that it contains proof of most creatures i.e. mermaids, indian princesses, etc.

(Names Subject to Change)

Sarah and Evan dated at very young ages in high school, but when Sarah came up pregnant, her strict family sent her away to her aunts for the year, where she gave the child up for adoption and returned to town, forced to dump Evan and pretend it never happened. They graduated and went their separate ways. Several years later, Sarah is contacted by her son's adoptive family and told that he has acute promyelocytic leukemia, and that they're having trouble finding a donor match. As an adult, Sarah makes the decision to test as a donor but fails. The only option aside from putting her son on the waiting list and hoping he doesn't die in the meantime is to find Evan, tell him about his son, and hope he's a match.

The members of Top of Rock Bottom (TRB) have been friends for years. It started in a basement, spread on youtube, and now they're moving to L.A. to be signed, start recording, and finally get their big break. This roleplay would mostly be based around the characters and their drama. Love triangles, sleeping their way to the top, drugs, tabloids, dealing with the beginning parts of fame, the rise and fall of their dreams, etc.

Side Note: This will be updated regularly and probably bumped. I have no limit on partners so pay no attention to reply count, though I would prefer interested parties to send me a PM versus posting here. These are not the only things I'm interested in. I've actually been dying to do some sort of light fantasy plot because I don't do many, but the plot would have to be darn good to keep my attention. Thanks a bunch!

I am ***REALLY*** interested in Jew in Concentration Camp x Nazi's Daughter. PM me if you're interested.

Going down your list I doubted I'd see what I've been looking for in other people's list, but there it was! GhostxHuman, I've had a story set up for this for a long time but have yet to get around to actually writing it. Maybe the answer is roleplay? Let me know

I'd be interested in Foster Siblings (Typically I play females but I don't mind going either way on this one), Farmers Daughter/Troubled City Boy (I'd definitely be willing to play the City Boy), and Bad Boy/President's Daughter. You won't find any recent posts on my account because I'm new here, but I can pull up a few different posts from some other sites if you would like. Just let me know!

Human1011 said:
I am ***REALLY*** interested in Jew in Concentration Camp x Nazi's Daughter. PM me if you're interested.
I'M CRYING; I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE SAME THING FOR YEARS. BLESSED BE.

Out of all of that has been listed, I would have to say I'd be interested in any one of these.

• Single, pregnant teen x Troubled Boy
  • Runaway Girl x Homeless Boy
  • Kidnapped Boy x Kidnapped Girl
  • Demi-God x Demi-God
  • Super Hero x Civilian

I'm good with either roles, but I think I'd prefer a female role since I haven't played one for a while. I'm relatively new on this site, but I've been roleplaying for approximately six years. Anyways, I'll definitely hit you up via PM. c: If you need samples, just say so.

(^.^)

I havent been around a computer in days and typing on my phone is shit but i am indeed interested in everyone who has posted and will likely grt pms started tomorrow!

All of these ideas are so amazing! I'm particularly interested in these ones:

• Cancer Patient x Cancer Patient
  • Drug Dealer x Girl in Rehab
  • Girl in Intense Therapy x Boy in intense therapy
  • Single, pregnant teen x Troubled Boy
  • Depressed, Eccentric Girl x Nerdy Boy
  • Runaway Girl x Homeless Boy
  • Ghost x Human
  • Criminal x Good Girl/Guy
  • Bad Girl x Good Boy
  • Foster Sibling x Foster Sibling
  • Closeted Girl from strict family x Eccentric sought after bisexual

Unfortunately, I just joined RpN today so I can't PM and I haven't role played with anyone on here yet, but I hope we can RP soon!

I'd be interested in the following:

Bad Boy x Sheriff/President's Daughter

Single, pregnant teen x Troubled Boy

Runaway Girl x
Homeless Boy

Bad Girl x Good Boy

Also, please do not check out anything I've posted on a forum. I RP through PM and have grown in my abilities.

Still looking! Intensely craving a dramatic slice of life with well-developed characters! If you've got anything definitely shoot me a PM

I love these:

Closeted Girl from strict family x Eccentric sought after bisexua

Single, pregnant teen x Troubled Boy

Runaway Girl x Homeless Boy

Depressed, Eccentric Girl x Nerdy Boy

Cancer Patient x Cancer Patient

I can play either gender! PM me please!

I have no idea why at all but the Wedding Planner x Engaged man really appealed to me! Haha would you want me to send you a DM so we could discuss this further? I would love to work with you.

I'd definitely be up for the Runaway Girl x Homeless Boy pairing, however since I haven't been a member for long, I still can't send PMs. :P

Hey, if your still looking for partners i'd be interested in doing any of your fairytail plots? :]

This is probably waaaay late, but I'd LOVE to do the drug dealer x girl in rehab or boy and girl in intense therapy with you. PM me if it's still a viable option and you're interested :) (i'd do it but I just joined today so I can't PM yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back