• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

All pairings open always!!!!!!!! MxF, MxM, and FxF

Nutter

Dazed and Confused
UPDATE: Looking back, I might have wrote this when I was high. Just kidding, drugs are bad! Stay away! Anyways, I'm too lazy to change it, so please put up with the nonsense below.

I'm really, super, ultra bored and all I want to do is get a good rp going. There are so many things I should be doing, but right now I'm begging somebody (ANYBODY) to just have some fun with me. Be it one-liners or 7-paragraph posts, let's just do it. I don't have any particular plots in mind but I'm willing to work that all out with whomever my potential partners maybe. Or just partner. I'm not that popular, who am I kidding?

Well, anyway, back to business. I usually play female roles, (unless it's a MxM rp, which I'm totally down for,) but I can be flexible in most situations. This is where some reader smirks because his/her perverted mind read that weirdly. Yes, 'his/her'. I can be grammatically correct and I'm also non-discriminatory so would said reader just give me a chance and rp with me already? Ugh, I keep interrupting myself. This is what happens when I get bored people. It's not good for anyone.

I should have probably just erased everything I have written so far and just started over, but I cannot be bothered. Before I make things any messier than they already are, here's a list of possible pairings and fandoms and whatnot that I'm into:

These are not in any particular order of what I really want to do. Like I said before, I just want to get a good rp going.

Pairings first, I guess.

I'm not really sure how this works. Also note that the 'boy' and 'girl' labels can easily be switched around. For example, "Bad boy x Good girl" could become "Bad girl x Good boy" or even "Bad boy x Good boy". Just let me know the switch made.

Bad Boy x Good Girl

Short Boy x Tall Girl

Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend

Rival x Rival (in anything)

Friend x Friend

Person x Best Friend's Girlfriend

Brother x Sister

Stepbrother x Stepsister

Celebrity x Average Person

Master x Slave

Criminal x Civilian

Criminal x Law Enforcer

Law Enforcer x Civilian

Popular Girl x Unpopular Boy (Note: these characters can be an range of popular/unpopular. Jock, nerd, cheerleader, all of that is free to choose as well.)

Here are all my creepy fangirl obsession materials.

I prefer using OCs for my own character with most of these, but that's just me. My partners can do whatever crazy stuff they want with their characters because that's just it: they are their characters. Not mine. So yeah.

Percy Jackson

Maximum Ride (SHOUT OUT TO MDW not that I've actually found someone who knows what I'm talking about)

Gallagher Girls

The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices (Note: I have only read the first three books of the original series, but I've read all of TID.)

Black Butler

Naruto

Haikyuu

Free!

Fairy Tail

Kuroko no Basuke

Durarara!!

More will be added later because I just know I've read more books and manga than just that. All I've been reading lately is yaoi, though, so maybe I've lost my mind and am totally screwed. :\ Let me know if you have any other pairings in mind.

NEW: Kpop is a thing that has recently entered my life. Either member pairings or using OCs with members or maybe even using OC groups or something. Let me know what you all think.

GOT7

SEVENTEEN

Eric Nam

Miss A

Red Velvet

EXO

BTS

Akdong Musician

2NE1

F(x)/Amber

Well, this should be interesting. PM me or just comment below. Let's have fun, alright? ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother X Sister

Stepbrother X Step Sister

I would like to do those with you. Just a heads up, I am not so good with men yet. But if you are willing we can try something out together. Look forward to hearing from you. :)

H8

If you're up for anything, how about MxM and a 'wing it' theme? Literally just start typing and see what happens. In past experiences, the majority of ones that have no idea behind them end up being fun. ^.^

I want to do sports rivals who become stepbrothers. Maybe they don't even know their parents are dating until it's too late. xD

I'd be interested in a friendxfriend or Fairy Tail RP, but I mostly play females, so it might have to be FxF?

I'm interested in Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend. May you PM me when you have the chance? :) My post count isn't up to be able to PM you or I would have, thank you. :)

Hi! I'd love to do either a Bad boy-Good boy one or Popular boy-Unpopular boy one if you're interested in more partners

Hi!

So I'm totally up for a TID roleplay... I would literally die of happiness. :) But, I'm too new to PM, so I'm leaving this comment here.

Alright I'm getting back on this site after having taken a very long break. All pairings available so let's work something out!

Do you know anything about the Zelda universe? I've been wanting to play as either Saria or Malon for a while now, and haven't really found anyone to do that with me :/ if you don't, that's fine, I'm just curious.

I'd like to do an FxF roleplay, if that's fine ( :) ) Here are the pairings that caught my eye;

Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend

Rival x Rival (in anything)

Friend x Friend

Sister x Sister

Master x Slave

Popular Girl x Unpopular Girl

OMG I will be so happy if you are talking about Free! Eternal Summer (:3)

[QUOTE="Wild Born]OMG I will be so happy if you are talking about Free! Eternal Summer (:3)

[/QUOTE]
I've only seen about half of Eternal Summer... Haven't had the time to finish it. Hopefully will soon.

Nutter said:
I've only seen about half of Eternal Summer... Haven't had the time to finish it. Hopefully will soon.
I haven't seen much of it either since I can only find two episodes... But so far it's good

But I'm currently watching Blue Exorcist

I have a free Crunchyroll account (because although I love anime I'm not paying to get it a little bit earlier than I would normally) and I think it's completely updated there.

Oh yeah Crunchyroll stuff is all subs. Anyways, if you want to do a Free! Rp I'm down

Hey there!

I'd love to role play
Bad Girl x Good Boy or Person x Best Friend's Girlfriend with you, if you're still looking for a role play partner.

Thanks!

Sigh me up for Person x Best Friend's Girlfriend. Though I have a tendency to do MxM if that would be okay to adjust it to fit...(' :) )

I'm up for these RP pairings ^^

- Popular Girl x Unpopular guy

- Criminal x Law Enforcer

- Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend

- Black Butler

- Percy Jackson

- Fairy Tail

Tsukiyama said:
Sigh me up for Person x Best Friend's Girlfriend. Though I have a tendency to do MxM if that would be okay to adjust it to fit...(' :) )
That sounds fantastic to me! Just PM me when you get the chance :)

Anyone said:
I'm up for these RP pairings ^^
- Popular Girl x Unpopular guy

- Criminal x Law Enforcer

- Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend

- Black Butler

- Percy Jackson

- Fairy Tail
Hm, Percy Jackson, perhaps? I haven't done anything with that fandom in a while, so I'd be more than happy to do one with you. PM me?

Bump.

ADDED: Kpop groups. I dunno if anyone's interested but they're there if someone is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back