• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom แ“šแ˜แ—ข ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ roleplay search! (oc x cc / doubling)

aphoxtic

* . ยฐโ€ขโ˜…|โ€ขยฐโˆต โˆตยฐโ€ข|โ˜†โ€ขยฐ . *
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท !
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

hi guys! i'm ray! my pronouns are she/they, 21+, an aspiring author and i love video games! itโ€™s been a while since iโ€™ve written something, and iโ€™ve had an insane itch to change that. anyways, i've been watching all of us are dead and i am HOOKED! dude like you guys don't even know! i just finished episode nine, so i'm almost done with the series. for this specific roleplay, i would absolutely adore if we could do oc x canon, and double up on ships so no one feels left out.

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ !
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ˜† i write between two - ten paragraphs, but in reality, i will always try to match your length. i only ask that you are able to write at least two paragraphs!

โ˜† iโ€™m VERY patient. please donโ€™t feel pressured to respond, and if you lose muse, thatโ€™s fine with me! iโ€™d be more than okay to put the roleplay on hold, or simply stop.

โ˜† i do write chaotically in ooc, but i promise iโ€™m literate when iโ€™m writing with someone. if youโ€™d prefer proof, i can give you writing samples!

โ˜† i tend to respond once or twice a day, it just depends. iโ€™m some-what busy (balancing friends, family, work, gym, etc etc) but iโ€™ll give you a heads up if i need a break!

โ˜† of course, general roleplay rules apply, so no godmodding, no one-liners, no making drastic changes to the plot without notifying me, be respectful -- all that fun stuff!

โ˜† lgbt+ ships are MORE than okay with me! (mine will most likely be mxf, just a heads up.)

โ˜† i write in third person, so iโ€™d appreciate it if you did the same.

โ˜† i appreciate partners that are open to becoming friends! i adore ooc chatter and making things for them! itโ€™s not a requirement, but i do prefer those that are more open to doing so, as it makes me feel more comfortable.

โ˜† i usually write on discord, but i can do here, email or google docs if need be.

i think that's it! thank you very much for reading and please shoot me a message if you're interested in writing with me. have a wonderful rest of your day and remember to stay hydrated! โ˜…

bump! still interested in doing this!

I just looked this series up and am already interested in watching it. While I may not be able to provide much, am a huge zombie fan and may totally binge this! XD so just giving you a heads up!

I just looked this series up and am already interested in watching it. While I may not be able to provide much, am a huge zombie fan and may totally binge this! XD so just giving you a heads up!
GASP !! oh my gosh, i really hope you like it if you decide to watch it !! if you feel like roleplaying it, please don't be afraid to message me! i would be more than happy to set something up !!

GASP !! oh my gosh, i really hope you like it if you decide to watch it !! if you feel like roleplaying it, please don't be afraid to message me! i would be more than happy to set something up !!
As a fan of the undead cannibals (which should totally be a name for a band :U) I am a huge fan of the zombie! Honestly one of the best horror creatures of all time. Shall send you a message but so far have only seen a trailer so that is all I know at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread