• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Aliens RP (Interest Check)

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

Alright, I'm totally wanting to make an Aliens roleplay, like the movie/franchise. Don't worry, it's not going to suck like Colonial Marines, that game nearly ruined the franchise. Anyways, I'm simply wanting to know who's interested in it.

The RP will be about a group of Marines, boom, I think that could sell.

But in all reality, it's about a group of marines who receive a beacon from one of the already colonized planets. (No, not LV426.) When they get there apparently the people need help, 11 people have been found dead and the body count is rising.

The story will go from there.

So, does this sound like a good idea, and if so, who's interested in it?​

I don't consider Colonial Marines a part of the Alien universe, I even knew the game would be bad the moment I heard one of the developers who showed the game before launch when he said, "Just look at this graphics.". Either way, I would be interested in joining this RP, but I would like to know more about the...situation these colonists are in. Any research facilities around? A tomb maybe?

The way I picture it is at the colony a small spaceship has crashed, so they send out a small research group but they don't come back. At this point they send out an armed group to the crash site which is when they discover that the research team all have holes in their chest and a creature lying next to them.

They bring the dead creatures back to do more research, (So yes, there is a research facility, no tomb, though.) and shortly after they bring the creature back people around the colony start reporting sightings of a strange creature around the colony. They send out a second research team to find out just what's going on, when they further investigate the ship it turns out there are hundreds of eggs on this vessel.

So the next step is to call in the marines, which is where the actual RP happens. Once the marines get there people start dying or disappearing, either by being found all mauled and eaten on or being found with a hole in their chest.

I'll go into more detail when I'm more awake and have a little more free time.​

Would love to be in this. Ive been sitting on the fence about starting one myself so. Glad you're doing the ground work for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back