• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Alien Take over RP

My idea for this is aliens take over earth viewing humans as nothing more then dumb children who can't take care of it or themselves so they remake it to fit them and their size and adopt humans as their children treating them like very little kids.
I'm thinking size wise Humans are like toddler size to them.

Would anyone be interested in being the alien or aliens who adopt my character?
If you'd like to be a human too we can both play both roles.

If you're interested we can discuss details like the age they treat them as ans the world now stuff like that.

Another idea I have for this is basically the same except they abduct humans and put them up for adoption for many aliens in the universe.
So if you prefer that one let me know.
That or them treating humans as pets like dogs I'd be into doing a RP Like that too if you prefer
Also note my replies aren't super long if that's a issue for you probably don't ask to RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back