• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Alice's Wonderland! A Persona 5: Royal Scramble AU! (Canon)

A Splendid Bubble

A Bubble of Splendid nature
“This roleplay is a work of fiction, Similarities between characters or events to persons living or dead in your world are purely coincidental.
Only those who agree to the statement above, can fall down this rabbit hole.
Hello!

Thanks for stumbling across this post! Unlike my general over-all fandom related search, this is a very specific, kinda-niche related search for one in particular! A combination, if you will, of the Persona-5-verse! (Trade-mark pending) Meaning, I wish to have this set after Persona 5/Persona 5 Royal, and into the Strikers/Scramble area. Though, that is where our sorta AU begins. I will go over the of the bigger notes to take in, for this niche-AU inspired search!

• Starting things off, is the 'big-bad' of our story. Our, Anime Antagonist, if you will. Instead of the normal big-bad within Scramble/Strikers, I wish to have a story's main threat, re-occurring foe/problem be: Alice Hiiragi! She has very limited screen-time in the game itself, and I wish to have that changed here! I want her to be our protagonist's big threat. Her jail/palace/combo-even, growing too large. She doesn't want world domination or anything, she just wants her fans and people to love her more! Her Shadow, ruling within its realm that grows larger and larger, finds these Thieves that keep interjecting themselves to be quite fun and soon wants them too!​
  • Prior to the start of our tale, we can either have it that Doctor Maruki was a thing or not- and was/wasn't defeated by the Thieves. The set up can be the same too, the PT's coming together for the summer-only to stumble down some rabbit hole!
    Or, we could have it, at some point they fell into a reality (like how Maruki altered it), but one altered by Alice Hiiragi!​
  • I wish for both Sumire/Kasumi and Sophie to still be a thing in this!​
  • The niche part; I wish to focus more and only with female characters. SO the female Phantom Thieves, and such. Nothing against the boys (Best boy is Yusuke.) But, I find writing female characters more fun. That said, Joker/Akira/Ren ( I typically use a mixture of the two, and call Joker Akiren) can be gender-bent to have within this. Or, our new team of PT's for this AU adventure can be just the ladies.​
  • Side characters from both games, like Shiho Suzui, Sae Niijima (more than she already is, in Scramble) Akane, Mika (Ann's rival in modeling), and so on, can also be added within this!​
  • While I ask that we use the canon characters, playing off some head-canon thoughts we might share, is fully allowed too!​
If those points are alright with you, we can progress to messaging and discussing ideas together. I do not have a full plot thought out, but small little things, mostly listed above, that I would like. But, I love bouncing ideas back and forth. I would love to hear from anyone somewhat interested too!

Of course, I ask that we write (if we are a match) in third person, past tense. As for reply/post length, I don't have a set standard. But, I love writing as much detail as I can. So, often I write a bit. Nothing hurts more though, than a one sentence reply. So, I ask we refrain from those. I'm open to working as a pseudo-GM type role, with a partner- as we split our main characters up and control the world together. In other words, I ask that a possible partner be open to writing as a few characters, as well.

If you have any questions, please send them my way!
Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back