• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Alice's FxM Superhero Prompts (Fandom and Canon Centric)

acatt

Nightwing Appreciator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!

I'm Alice, a writer from the UK. I used to write professionally but now do it as a hobby whilst I work from home. I exclusively write Novella styled RP, writing only in the third person and past tense. This ad' is exclusively for my FxM interests. Response rates I'm very flexible around, and I'm okay with pokes to post and such. Very big ooc chatter, I love to get to know all my partners way too much and try to form a friendship together beyond just writing posts to one another. I require all my partners to be over 18 and preferably 21 or over as I'm 23 myself. Romance is a core theme of all my RPs so respond knowing that's what I'm interested in.

This advert is primarily for Superhero romance stories centric to DC and Marvel. I need a partner who has read various comics and will understand when I refer to events in the comics as stuff we can adapt.

For DC I would like to write the following pairings with my character in bold (All characters aged 18 or over):
Barbara Gordon X Richard Grayson
Barbara Gordon X Jason Todd
Selina Kyle X Bruce Wayne

For Marvel at this time I am only interested in writing Mary Jane Watson opposite Peter Parker, in the young adult (21+) phases of their lives.

Please reach out if this interested you, preferably with a writing sample handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back