• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Alice's Box of Prompts and Fandoms [M/M, 18+, CCxOC, CCxCC]

acatt

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!

It's been a long time since I posted on RPNation, which I aim to rectify now!

I'm Alice, a writer from the UK. I used to write professionally but now do it as a hobby whilst I work from home. I exclusively write MxM pairings and if I were to define my still it'd be Novella, writing only in the third person and past tense. Response rates I'm very flexible around, and I'm okay with pokes to post and such. Very big ooc chatter, I love to get to know all my partners way too much and try to form a friendship together beyond just writing posts to one another. Given I'm a girl IRL your gender doesn't matter to me, you can be a guy, girl or NB as long as you're writing a male character - But I do require all my partners to be over 18 and preferably 21 or over as I'm 23 myself. Romance is a core theme of all my RPs so respond knowing that's what I'm interested in.

I write a collection of Fandoms, and rather than looking for pairings I just state the characters that I write and will bring to the table - I am happy for you to propose another Canon or an OC of your own:
  • DC - Richard Grayson. (Major Craving)
  • World of Warcraft - Anduin Wrynn. (Major Craving)
  • Marvel - Peter Parker.
  • League of Legends - Ezreal. (Major Craving)
  • Honkai Star Rail - Caelus or Aventurine.
  • Genshin - Kaveh or Aether. (Major Craving)
  • House of the Dragon - Aegon Targaryen or Jacaerys Velaryon.
  • Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker or Luke Skywalker.
  • Final Fantasy - Cloud Strife or Alphinaud. (Aged up to 18+)

A few original prompts I am interested in at this time:
  • A renowned hero (MC) crash lands on an Alien planet (YC, complete freedom on the Alien).
  • A down on his luck dancer (MC) lives with (YC, complete creative freedom) in a bustling Fantasy City.
  • A Prince (MC) is displaced and lost after a great battle, in the forest he meets a Naga (YC, also open to other fantasy monstery ideas).
  • A fledgling vigilante (MC) meets his nemesis (YC).
I will continue to update this list regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back