Alice May [Inactive]

RP+2.jpg

Hey! Welcome to my RP called Alice May. This is basically a Thriller, Mystery Paranormal RPG were at least 20 Characters can Sign Up! Sorry but we r not Starting until we get those 20 Characters done & over with... i am very sure u will have Tons of Fun as Pictures will be aided to ensure ur Thrill Meter high of the Charts!

Usually, i just find some pics in Google but now, it will be tons of Fun things with pics of your Location & your Clues & such... which turns out you can unravel the Mysteries of this Girl. I'm sure you have read the Overview & the Preview of a Clue & stuff... so Hop On!

WE R NOT STARTING TILL' WE GET THOSE 20 CHARACTERS DONE! So Far, we r still Available for Sign Up!

Last edited by a moderator:
StealthMaster updated Alice May with a new update entry:

Char. Sign Up & OCC Update!

Hey Everybody!

The RP is finally Completed with a Char. Sign Up Note & a Sign in the OOC Thread. The Pics were Worth the Work becuz it increases the Worthiness of this RP's Awesomness.

I Just hope dat Someday, this EPG Can come to the
Featured RPGs!

So Far we r Still Available for Sign Up. If anybody is reading this: Spread...
Read the rest of this update entry...

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back