• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Alice In Wonderland

everythingqueenie

A Heavenly Host
I've got this idea that I want a group for. So here we are: Wonderland. A place of indescribable oddity. Well the land we all know and love is gone. Many of its prior inhabitants have been killed either the assassins of the Red Queen or time. Some of them have left their legacies behind with children. The tale of Alice in Wonderland passes from generation to generation, just as it does in our world. Well myth comes to life in Wonderland when a new "Alice" appears. But she is nothing like the stories told, nothing whatever. And now with this apparent fraud in Wonderland, the very seams of the world are coming apart. It was only meant for Alice, it can not accommodate for another of her world. Now a plain girl, ostracized for being an imposter must face the odds to find a group of Wonderland residents who dont want to kill her so that she might save herself and Wonderland.

I dont know thats a basic synopsis. I am open to idea for the plotline, I would just like to know if anyone would be interesting in Rping this with me. Preferably 4+ people, but beggars cant be chosers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back