• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ðŸ’– Alexis' Spectacular Fandom Search! 💖

BlueCoreCertified

💙 Blueberry Girl Personified 💚
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What is up my dudes, dudettes, non-binary bros and everyone in between? I'm back again in search of people who enjoy the same fandom I do, or are wanting to help me discover a new fandom; either is welcome! From my rapid list of fandoms, I hope to find anyone interested. To help me better, any fandom in bold is what I'm currently looking for right now!

• Street Fighter (My main comfort fandom rn let's GOO)
• Mortal Kombat
• Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Another comfort fandom)
•Castlevania
•Kinnikuman/Ultimate Muscle (If you know this fandom, I will instantly become your bestie, I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE)
•Overwatch
•Gravity Falls (Rumble my beloved, you deserved much more)
•Power Rangers (My main favorites are MMPR, Lightspeed Rescue and SPD)
•Transformers (In love forever and always)
•Mega Man (MM11 or X4 are acceptable to me)
•Kingdom Hearts
•The Dragon Prince (Haven't watched the newest season yet, please forgive me)
• Marvel/X-Men (Provide me with some Silver Samurai content and I can die happy-)

If there's a fandom here that you see that you like, or you want to send me a list of your fandoms, feel free to!!

What is up my dudes, dudettes, non-binary bros and everyone in between? I'm back again in search of people who enjoy the same fandom I do, or are wanting to help me discover a new fandom; either is welcome! From my rapid list of fandoms, I hope to find anyone interested. To help me better, any fandom in bold is what I'm currently looking for right now!

• Street Fighter (My main comfort fandom rn let's GOO)
• Mortal Kombat
• Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Another comfort fandom)
•Castlevania
•Kinnikuman/Ultimate Muscle (If you know this fandom, I will instantly become your bestie, I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE)
•Overwatch
•Gravity Falls (Rumble my beloved, you deserved much more)
•Power Rangers (My main favorites are MMPR, Lightspeed Rescue and SPD)
•Transformers (In love forever and always)
•Mega Man (MM11 or X4 are acceptable to me)
•Kingdom Hearts
•The Dragon Prince (Haven't watched the newest season yet, please forgive me)
• Marvel/X-Men (Provide me with some Silver Samurai content and I can die happy-)

If there's a fandom here that you see that you like, or you want to send me a list of your fandoms, feel free to!!

I have been *dying* to find an overwatch roleplay. I'm sorry if you're not craving it, but if you're interested can we talk about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back