• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ajax's roleplay search (mobile friendly ver)

yuubie

life is an uno game and i just got +10
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• hello everyone! my name is ajax, or yuu! either or works! i use he/him and it/its pronouns, although as long as you don't use she/her for me, you can honestly use whatever pronouns for me! i'm 19, attending college! i'm a psych major if that's of any interest! i'm actually coming from quotev, and my url was @/bfasmr and all associated rp accounts if you know me! a major thing before you continue, i ask that you absolutely check out rules and yays and nays! (very important information i need you to see!)

some quick tidbits regarding myself, i want to preface with that i am autistic and ask that you use tone tags for me! i struggle a lot with reading tones, especially online, so it would be really helpful! with that, i also have varying energy levels due to some health issues, so my ability to reply can be off and on, although i try to make my partner as aware as possible! i know that can be a deal breaker for some people! while i can definitely roleplay on here, i do ask that we keep contact on discord or something to that degree because i don't get notifications from here, so it can make replying super hard! but if i'm able to contact you offsite, you can make me aware you've replied! ermmm i will say i'm a very open person and i love talking ooc with my rp partners / becoming friends! i honestly seek friendship as much as i do roleplay LMAO

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back