• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ain't ya' kinda glad, there's another 1x1 thread?

Bellz

What's your favorite scary movie?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I Dont Know Betty Boop GIF by Fleischer Studios

Hello there, please call me Bellz.

A little bit about me. I live on the US West Coast, so my time zone is PST. But I currently write with partners from extremely different time zones so it doesn't bother me where you are from and what time you are on :)

• I have been involved in the world of roleplaying for about 12 years now.
  • I tend to reply at least 4-5 times a week depending on my job, and external factors (but I will let you know how things are, I'm pretty open about that stuff)
  • OOC chat I tend to use Discord.
  • IC writing I like to use Google Docs, I feel like it's cleaner and more organized but I'm fine using RPN too.
  • I am a third-person + past tense writer.
  • my preferences are female writers playing male characters but hey, anyone is free to reach out <3
  • I'm totally fine doing doubles/multiple characters/couples! in fact, I encourage it!
What I enjoy writing:
betty boop GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures
Big on romance...sorry in advance. But I do enjoy adding in side characters who are not romantic.

Genres: Slice of Life, Modern, Fantasy, Supernatural.

**Guilty Pleasures: Anything Mob/Crime Family related.

**Favorite Eras: 1920s/1940s/1970s/1990s.

I am an original character writer ONLY. I hope that doesn't turn anyone off but I enjoy working with my partner to create a plot/world that we both feel EXCITED about. I love to create characters that people including myself will remember for a long time to come.

• I need them to be fleshed out, I love creating sheets, having playlists...having relationships be absolutely 100% authentic.
  • in the past, there have been so many storylines/worlds/characters I have fallen in love with and I have felt like writing them FOREVER! If you are someone like that, please don't hesitate to reach out :)

Sorry :( I don't do fandoms.
Phew. I think that's everything...Hope to hear from ya soon

Black And White Animation GIF by Fleischer Studios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back