• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ain't No Sleepin

I am curious, partly because I want to give myself a good challenge. Are we allowed to establish a new gang in the city? Or in my case I want to take part but RPing a Stereotypical African American gangster is really not my thing and I don't think I could really RP one well. Also, being Latin while I have RP'ed it before I am not feeling it as much this time. I am considering wanting to bring in a portion of another gang into the mix of a different ethnicity, because I think it would be an interesting dynamic of difficulty to build a base of operations in a place, where many established gangs are located and there are not many people of the ethnic group I want to bring into this are at. But I think most of the building of it would be from reinforcements coming in from the higher ups when they see progress made. If this is not ok, I am fine with it and will just do something different that involves me being of different ethnicity probably a hitman for hire. And if not then, I will end up very simply making a Latin character.

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]I am curious, partly because I want to give myself a good challenge. Are we allowed to establish a new gang in the city? Or in my case I want to take part but RPing a Stereotypical African American gangster is really not my thing and I don't think I could really RP one well. Also, being Latin while I have RP'ed it before I am not feeling it as much this time. I am considering wanting to bring in a portion of another gang into the mix of a different ethnicity, because I think it would be an interesting dynamic of difficulty to build a base of operations in a place, where many established gangs are located and there are not many people of the ethnic group I want to bring into this are at. But I think most of the building of it would be from reinforcements coming in from the higher ups when they see progress made. If this is not ok, I am fine with it and will just do something different that involves me being of different ethnicity probably a hitman for hire. And if not then, I will end up very simply making a Latin character.

[/QUOTE]
If you read the overview you'll know that Asian gangs are allowed too. Would you like to play as an Asian gangster?

This may be a stretch but, I wanted to bring in a Russian gang or any other type of Slavic gang. But actually I did not know I could bring in Asian gangs. Is it a Chinese Triad or is it a Japanese Yakuza gang?

I'll accept both Chinese Triad and Japanese Yakuza gangs.

I know of the Russian Mafia, but I don't know of any Russian gangs. Remember, hood gangs like Bloods or Crips.

Please don't bring in the Aryan Brotherhood. (basically, the Aryan Brotherhood is a prison gang that's pro-Nazi and a bunch of white supremacists.)

Of course I won't bring in the Aryan Brotherhood, I am not a racist scumbag like that. So I think I am just gonna bring in a Yakuza gang, might be interesting for a first time.

My god was I dumb, I for a while was scowering the overview for what I was missing, until I realized it was that I needed to put in a hypecookie to prove I read it. Shit, gotta check those eyes of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back