• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AHS: Asylum - A Very Specific Search

TheMossKeeper

Hey, y’all!
I’m looking for something really specific for a roleplay.
I would like to have a roleplay based on American Horror Story’s Asylum, and I want to play my OC against Oliver Thredson. I’ve had a few ideas about this before and I would really like to experiment with it. Possibly maybe doing a modern AU?

I’m willing to play any other characters for you, in any of the other season. I have watched them all but Cult. If you’re interested, please send me a message so we can work things out!
Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Omg!! This is so different, I love it!
I would love to rp with you, I could definitely play Oliver for you!
Maybe we could do a crossover with Murder House? (My personal favourite season)

Omg!! This is so different, I love it!
I would love to rp with you, I could definitely play Oliver for you!
Maybe we could do a crossover with Murder House? (My personal favourite season)
That would be lovely! I think that this could be very interesting! Would you like to discuss it further in PM? :)

Interesting!

I adore AHS! I can certainly try my best with Oliver, if you'd be willing to write James Patrick March from Hotel?

Interesting!

I adore AHS! I can certainly try my best with Oliver, if you'd be willing to write James Patrick March from Hotel?

I’d be very interested in playing March for you! He’s such an interesting character. Care to discuss it further in PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back