Character's Full Name:

Violet Harmon

Nicknames:

Vi

Female

Seventeen (17)

Character's Physical Appearance
Photo/Looks:

ahs-american-horror-story-black-and-white-pretty-violet-harmon-Favim.com-414170.jpg

b66924ba3d36eac401ba39317fbba6a7.jpg

Height:

5'6

Body Build:

Thin

Hair Color:

Blonde

Eye Color:

Brown

Background and Other Information
Background/History:

Violet and her parent's were all too close when she was young. She's the eldest child of doctor Ben Herman and his wife, Vivian Herman. As previously stated, the girl was close to her family, but as she grew up she began to become more and more distant from them, especially after her mother was pregnant for the second time and lost the child. I guess you could say that was the start to the end of their family life.

After Vivian learned about Ben's infidelity with Hayden, his student, they had started to fall apart in total. It was the end of the road for her -- until he apologized and promised her that he would never cheat again. Men, of course, are natural born cheaters and Violet never trusted him afterward. Do you blame her?

Now, a year later, the family is moving into a new house -- it was beyond a reasonable price. For god's sake, it was perfect. The stained glass windows, the beautiful woodwork, the marvelously spooky paintings on the walls. . . it was perfect.

This felt like a second chance, even if Violet hadn't wanted to admit it, she felt this tiny Gilmer of hope. Maybe they'd all be how they used to be; happy.

(Ehh, I suck at backgrounds. I'm sorry.)

Personality:

Violet is a total recluse. She likes to be on her own, to keep to herself. Of course, all loners would like to have someone they're comfortable talking to. Unfortunately, Violet is hard to get to. Deep down, she's one of the most deep, caring women you'll ever encounter.

(I'll edit later so I can make it perfect. He he, this is just my starting pointy.
xD )

Other Information: (WILL ADD LATER)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back