• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ahoy ladies! ⚓ || 1x1 search

ocean of flavors

hey, dingus!

...didn't see you there!

So, I'm gonna keep this kinda short and sweet for now! I'm Juliette, and I'm just coming out of a small break from roleplay so forgive me if I'm a little rusty with all of this lol. At the moment I'm mostly looking for Stranger Things roleplays, but there's a few other ideas I could be talked into doing as well! ;p

fun facts
Twenty-six, prefer partners 18+ for comfort reasons
Lazy-lit, my replies mostly sit comfortably in the 300-800 word range but are fluid
Since I work full time, replies are usually a few times a week but can sometimes be daily! It just depends
I love to double, so don't be afraid to ask!! (I'm also a partner pleaser just in general lol)
Lastly, I value communication! While I don't expect you to be chatty (even if I definitely can be xp), please don't be afraid to talk to me !

Stranger Things
cc x cc or oc x cc

Who I'll play -- Steve, Eddie, Robin, Chrissy, Billy (tentatively), potentially others on request!
Who I'm seeking -- Eddie, Steve, Hopper, Robin, Billy

Plots / Pairings
Witch x Werewolf / Vampire
Ghost x Reluctant medium
Villain x Civilian
Anything else with werewolves honestly​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back