• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ah sh*t, here we go again..

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Oh boy, here we go again with another big pile of 507’s fantasy/sci-fi crap, I’ve got a plot in mind, but I’m too lazy to copy it from my notes and post it here, DM me and we can discuss details (I’d of course love to hear your insight and thoughts and plots too)

Hey! You had me at sci-fi, and fantasy This sounds interesting to me, although I have to ask, what types of pairings do you do? (I normally only do MxF and I’ve been searching for someone to play a male, hence why I’m asking you over this because I’d hate to wast your time by messaging you and it turns out our preferences don’t match up!)

Hey! You had me at sci-fi, and fantasy This sounds interesting to me, although I have to ask, what types of pairings do you do? (I normally only do MxF and I’ve been searching for someone to play a male, hence why I’m asking you over this because I’d hate to wast your time by messaging you and it turns out our preferences don’t match up!)
Glad you asked about pairings, and yeah, I think I can fit your criteria

Users who are viewing this thread

Back