• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Agent's Search Thread [New Plot 11/23]

AgentFire

Supporter
Good morning, afternoon, evening, or night depending on where you are, and at what time you are reading this. I'm Agent.
I've been a member of RpN for almost 4 years now, although I've had a lot of roleplaying experience. Aside from RpN, I started on other websites, back when they were still popular and active. But now, RpN is my home.
So, allow me to share a little about myself.

I am a guy, who is 20 years old. I will be 21 in April.
I am a full-time student, and a part time employee. I work in a factory, and I am currently studying to be a teacher. I am also an English major.
I have a lovely and amazing fiancee, although there's still no wedding date set yet.
I am from Ohio, which is what I consider to be a mixture of East Coast and Midwest. It really depends on where you look, but you can find elements of both.
This also means that my time zone is EST.
I will be the first to admit that I can sometimes flake. Life will get chaotic, I will lose all muse, and then I will flake. If the RP is worthwhile, though, then when things calm down, I'd be glad to come back and give things another shot.

So, that's enough about me though, allow me to share a few small rules.

-Please provide 1-2 paragraphs per post. I can't do one-liners, although honestly, if you have a choice, give me quality over quantity.
-I'm not too stressed about your activity level, as mine will be erratic, to say the least.
-Spelling and grammar are both important, although an occasional mistake is certainly not the end of the world. As long as I can read your posts, we're good.
-Obviously, all site rules apply.
-Lastly, I will do Discord RPs, but only if I think I'm going to be really invested. Otherwise, I prefer PMs.

Now, the bread and butter.
I am going to sort of focus this thread in on one theme. A species I've been working on for a long time.

Minis
Minis are, as you'd expect, really small. The size can vary, depending on what the roleplay calls for, but I'd usually say that they are around bug-sized. I know this concept isn't original to me, but all of the abilities I'm about to list are.
-Near Invincibility
-Camouflaging Skin
-Telepathic Connections

I also may add another ability, depending, again, on what the RP calls for. If you need more information, let me know, and I can explain in better detail the abilities, as well as the species as a whole.

Now, I'm going to give some plots, and they will all be Mini themed, just a heads up.

Small Love Story

My guy comes from the world of Minis, a world that's not too far off from the human world. In this universe, Minis and Humans co-exist. You can see the special accommodations that are made for Minis, practically anywhere you go. Now, of course, there are always those who choose to discriminate, but many humans have stood up and defended Mini rights. That being said, there certainly are some things that are taboo. One of those things, is the idea of a Mini/Human relationship. And yet, by pure accident, my guy and your girl meet. How, has yet to be designed, but once they meet, they instantly click. In a world that's unaccepting, will our characters defy the norms for their love?

Teeny Trouble

My guy is a Mini, in a world where nobody knows about Minis. They've lived underneath the humans for thousands of years. It, of course, has been intentional that nobody knows of their existence. Minis fear the 'giants', afraid of what they might do if their kind is discovered. By the same token, though, they need mankind to survive. Often times, Minis will scavenge crumbs and shelter from unsuspecting humans. My guy is a loner, only worried about himself, when he finds himself in a predicament at your girl's house. Something went wrong, and now he has to make the choice of getting her attention, or being trapped forever in a living hell.

A Tiny Transformation

When my guy was younger, he had been bitten by a Mini. In a very werewolf-esque fashion, he soon discovered that he was, in fact, a Mini himself. However, this wasn't the case, all of the time. Rather, by night, he became human, and by day, he returned to his new Mini form. His parents did everything they could to help him, but after a fatal car crash, my guy was left all alone. Now, he lives in their house still, although it's rundown a lot from when they were alive. During the night, he does whatever he needs to make a few quick bucks, while he can, and then he goes back home. He doesn't form relationships, nor does he really talk to anybody. Could this all change though, with the help of your girl?

Little Consolation

My guy has gotten into a terrible accident. He's been in a relationship with your girl for a few years, possibly even married. They love each other very much, so this turn of events is very heart-wrenching. However, the doctors give her just a tiny shred of hope. His life could be saved, if they transferred his conscious and soul to a new body. This body though... It's what they call a Mini. He'd only be a tiny little ant sized version of himself. But he'd live. So your girl, desperate to have her love, agrees to this process. Will they be able to adjust to this radical change?

Those are all the plots I have. Of course, feel free to make suggestions, I might just take one. And please, note, my plots are a little open-ended, a little vague, but that's simply because I don't like going in with too much of a heavily designed plot. I like to have wiggle room, room to make adjustments on the fly.

But anyways, you've made it to the end of this thread. If you're interested in anything here, please post down below, or send me a PM.
Thanks
-Agent

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back