• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Aftershocks

KillGill

Snap out of it
It starts out as a normal day in the town of Santa Cruz California. The usual smell of sea salt wrapped around you like a wet hug. The blue sky hung over the town like always. But it all changed at exactly 8:12 am Pacific time when a massive Magnitude 9.8 earthquake struck the coast of California. It crumbled buildings, bridges, and stadiums in its path. But the worst is to come, a titanic 104 foot wave is speeding towards the city. The wave will wipe out everything it comes in contact with, and you are right in its path.

Just some pictures of Santa Cruz to give you an idea:

scb1.jpg

Santa_cruz_shore.jpg

scdowntown.jpg

I was born in Santa Cruz. :D

For some reason, Natural Disaster/Survival RP's have spiked my interest. I am seriously considering this. :)

RhythmWriter said:
I was born in Santa Cruz. :D
For some reason, Natural Disaster/Survival RP's have spiked my interest. I am seriously considering this. :)
Great! Sana Cruz is a great place. 
We'll start when we have enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back