• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic after midnight. | f//, 21+, rp partner search.

are you gay?

• yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • yes (evil)

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • yes (bottom text)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

starboob

lover / leaver
Roleplay Availability
d4d3c5c78c61c3b6cf8c3107849612e90f86f673.gifv

I AM BEING SO NORMAL, F// RPERS.
I AM BREAKING DOWN UR DOORS WITH MY HATCHET, F// RPERS.
I AM IN UR WALLS, F// RPERS.

i once again am opening my loving hands to take on one (1) more f// rp! i do have another interest check, but that one felt a bit cursed and i worry that i might have sounded too mean and serious when i am actually very cool and chill :coolshades: this emoji has sunglasses so you have to believe me.

anyway, here are the basics about me:

• very cool, very chill :coolshades:
  • 28 years ancient
  • huge gay butch lesbian, not cis, they/them
  • only writes f//
  • will write nb and trans masc lesbians
  • romance is a must
  • posts 1-2x per week
  • can do any style of rp from novella to semi-lit
  • will never write less than a paragraph or two
  • chatty ooc!! i will send u pinterest boards! and playlists! and hcs!
  • enjoyer of anti-imperialist 🔻 themes in rp if it fits
  • original characters, original worlds, original lore >>>>
  • ghost friendly
what would be super cool and chill in a potential writing partner:
  • 21+
  • also very cool, very chill :coolshades:
  • gay in some form or another
  • gay content enjoyer
  • also into romance
  • lurvs ooc chatter & plotting
  • contributes to moving the scene forward
  • writing styles complement each other
  • comfortable w a variety of post lengths (300-2K+)
  • willing to stick w this for the long haul (my shortest rp took 11 months, longest nearly 2 years)
  • not scared of ambitious plots
  • not a uwu smol bean weenie either
  • lets me bully ur chara
  • u bully my chara
  • we bully together 🤝
  • ghost friendly
PLOTS.
HOW LONG DOES A BREAK UP TAKE? Original prompt: Character A shows up on Character B's doorstep bleeding.
In this scenario, however, Character A is Character B's ex who happened to disappear on her several years prior during a heist that nearly resulted in Character B's entire life being destroyed. To say the least, Character B is less than impressed and likely tempted to let Character A bleed out on her doorstep. But Character A piques her interest when she produces an [ARTEFACT] that casts a kaleidoscope of runes. It's a mystery Character B cannot resist trying to solve, so what happens when this [ARTEFACT] leads these disaster lesbian exes to becoming envoys from Earth to an encroaching alien empire?

Honestly, I'm not married to any particular direction for this rp so it doesn't have to be in the vein of an alien invasion.

MR. & MRS. SMITH (SAPPHO'S VERSION).
This is recycled plot that never really took off. The original version of this plot involved a series of meet-cutes that get increasingly more dramatic and high stakes each time these two characters meet. Then I had the galaxy brain idea to make these meet-cutes in the vein of some Mr. & Mrs. Smith style missions where two rival assassins continue to meet on assignment. Eventually, I imagine that this plot could devolve into some greater conspiracy that they uncover, but I'm game for whatever! The setting can range from a space opera à la Becky Chambers or maybe has some time travel or dimension hopping elements? Sorta like This Is How We Lose The Time War?

DEATH INC.
Death Inc. is what happens when the military industrial complex makes a killing off of killing. With the public eye turning on traditional military weapons, a scrappy start-up that calls itself Death Inc. promises humane mass murder. Their necro-tech, carried by designated reapers, allows its reapers to walk through whole cities like the angel of death, siphoning souls from bodies without a bloody, destructive mess. It's cutting edge stuff. But when a new intern reaper can't separate the soul from a particularly persistent would-be victim, their internship and future career is on the line. Worse, this scrappy survivor has dirt on the reaper and now they're stuck together until the reaper can figure out how to get this soul to separate. The scrappy survivor has different ideas, of course. Ideas that measure somewhere in the vein of tearing down the system and convincing (or blackmailing) this reaper to help.

YEAR 3000, C.E.
The year is 3000 C.E. After devastating the population during the Water Wars and narrowly avoiding total environmental collapse, humanity has continued on. Shockingly. Anyway, not much has changed, but they live underwater.

Seven undersea settlements have been established and a smattering of nomadic bands travel the seas in their submarines, docking at the settlements only to restock, refuel, and trade. Though life is difficult, it stubbornly persists. The denizens of the sea make do with circumstance and work towards making a better future for the generations to come. That all changes when Atlantis disappears. It's there and gone in an instant. The six remaining settlements and their governments agree to keep this quiet, not wanting to disrupt the relative calm of their respective dominions. It's a fluke, they say. Atlantis had always been lost, they say.

Then they lose contact with the nomadic bands. Another settlement, Oceanus, reports a sighting of a shadow that seems to swallow the ocean itself. Deciding that something must be done, the government of Oceanus seeks out a down-on-their-luck explorer and recently-retired-but-can't-say-no-to-a-gig mercenary and hires them to investigate what happened to Atlantis. It's all very top secret, hush-hush, but the alarm bells in the crews' head are silenced when they see the contract and all the 0s at the end of the check. So what happens when they discover an eldritch horror beyond their comprehension?

WORD BANK.
let's frankenstein a beautiful world together c:

enemies to friends to enemies (pt. 2, feat. angst) to lovers / questionable morals / begrudging partners (stuck together) / betrayal / angst / drama / dark themes / magic / sci-fi / SWORDS / whoopsie daisy'd our way into this and we will whoopsie daisy ourselves out of this / the royal & the divine (i do have an arranged marriage plot for this, just ask) / gods & monsters / assassin x assassin / aliens / alien (like the movie) / someone's memory got fucked with / betrayal / dumbass x dumbass / bitch x bitch / space opera / dystopian / cyborgs & priestesses / dragons / mythology or legends w a twist (romulus & remus are calling to me rn & i do have an idea for them) / ice queen x lovable weirdo / betrayal / corruption / gay revenge quest / slow burn that's so slow ur worried the ship won't sail / betrayal / prophecies / relationship dynamic: "i would trade u for a cornchip" / betrayal / taking down the empire / royalty / werewolves / anything pretentious / deep sea exploration

well, that's all i got! pls PM with some info about yourself, what words / phrases / pairings / plots stood out, and what sort of beautiful horrific story you think we could write together c: writing samples not necessary, but i do ask that you check out my writing to confirm that my style, humor, etc. works for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back