• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern African Wildcats check

IndoWriter

I had an roleplay idea involving the big cats of Africa, although it's really cubs. The plot would be something along the lines of a tiger cub who lived most of her life in the zoo who is suddenly forced into the lands of Africa thanks to a shipwreck. Other rp'ers would play whatever African big cat cub they want to with problems that conveniently cause them to meet up with the tiger cub and befriend her. The tiger cub, however, wishes to find a way back and enlists the reluctant help of her new friends to do so. And of course, danger follows.

Count me in as well! :) I'd love to play a Cheetah cub if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! I've my tiger planned out! The first one to respond to this thread isn't online yet, but I believe they'll be playing the lion cub!

[QUOTE="Teen Extraordinaire]Cool! I've my tiger planned out! The first one to respond to this thread isn't online yet, but I believe they'll be playing the lion cub!

[/QUOTE]
So we'd have a tiger, a lion, a cheetah and a leopard.

That's pretty awesome! :D I like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back