• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Afloat in the Air (open!)

AlwaysKiaMia

Image20100412223831829.jpg

floating_islands_by_peterprime-d6xokq2.png

There's a gap in the history books. Before the gap, ancient texts told of a land below the fog, a land where the greatest gaps mankind faced were large bodies of water called 'oceans'. The text books label this as the 'solid era'. And somewhere between the solid era and now, chunks of land rose from the ground to hide in the clouds. Along with them came lakes, rivers, cities, and a quickly adapting populous.

No one is sure what happened, or what caused the lands to raise into the sky, and now no one questions it. People continued on with their lives, technology advanced, cultures adapted. People created their own flying machines to get from one place to another, some evolved enough to survive jumping from one island to the next, others simply never move from the island they are born. But there was one universal rule.

No one is to go below the fog.

(A lot of the plot is free to change to whatever sounds interesting. Really I want to find a partner (or two, but too many and it'll get out of hand) to build off of, this plot could go anywhere. I'm fine with romance and doubling.)

This is really interesting! If you're up for it, I'd love to roleplay with you :3

Wow! I'm glad you guys liked the idea so much, I honestly didn't expect very many people. I'd absolutely love to rp with all of you. I'll pm each of you about it in a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back