Advice for a Sorcerer?

Bysshe

My group is set to run a fairly high-powered, "conquer Creation"-type Solars game. I'd very much like to run a highly sorcerous Twilight with some mad-sciencey themes and a fondness for grafting tentacles on everything. Standard fare, really, but I could use advice on what types of spells and charms to pick, stuff like that. Thanks in advance :)

Fountain of Fathomless Dreams (Dreams of the First Age—Book I, Lands of Creation, p. 111) is an Adamant spell that creates a well that applies a set of chosen mutations to those that drink from it.

Science of Mutation (Dreams of the First Age—Book II, Lords of Creation, pp. 73-74) allows you to graft mutations to people through surgery.

Calling the Stalwart Servitor (The Books of Sorcery, Vol. II—The White Treatise, p. 39) allows you to summon a very basic Igor.

Summoning the Lesser Minions of the Eyeless Face (ibid., p. 65) can also summon some nice, basic servants.

Eternal Crystalline Encasement (ibid., p. 70) allows you to preserve things, though its overly cumbersome to use in that capacity. You might seek a house rule that alleviates this problem for non-character or even mortal character targets, or build an artifact with its own drawbacks that mitigate a faster output effect.

There's Imbue Amalgam, but fuck that spell.

Outside Worlds Within and Raise the Puissant Sanctum (ibid., pp. 77-78 and p. 79) can help you create cool laboratories and menageries.

Summoning the Greater Minions of the Eyeless Face (ibid., p. 83) creates more useful Igors.

Threefold Binding of the Heart (ibid., p. 84) can bind your creations to you.

Pressed Beyond the Veil of Time (ibid., pp. 93-95) can be used to create weird laboratory conditions, too.

With some work, Soul Seal (ibid., p. 96) could be made into something useful for your purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back