• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Adventure Time rps?

Tybaltt

Lurker
Heyhey, I'm Tybalt
I've been rping for a long time but I've never used this platform to find partners so I'm not too sure how it works around here. I'm more used to Discord or Amino, but both have disappointed me in terms of Adventure Time content, so I'm hoping here saves me, hyperfixations are evil sometimes.
I'm Semi-lit (2-3 para) - Adv. Lit (multiple messages) and fairly flexible. I do work part time but I'm available most days and would say I tend to have pretty fast replies. I'm interested in playing Fern or Tiffany (newer to musing Tiff) as my main character and I'm mostly looking for a Finn to play against either of them. Tiffinny enjoyers please hmu, why aren't they more popular 😭.

I've seen all of the original show, Distant Lands, and Fionna and Cake. I'm open to both canon and au plots, as well as having multiple plots at once. Genuinely I'm not too picky, I ultimately don't care who you play, canon or oc, I just want someone to talk to abt the fandom and an excuse to write for my boys.
I do love romance but it's not necessary, if you want it though I do only do bxb plots. I'm pretty flexible with genre and really just like to come up with ideas together,

So uh. Hopefully I did this right? Feel free to message me for rp anytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back