• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Adventure roleplay

Tsuna

Wanderer
Hey I'm 26 years old, a casual writer looking for someone to be friends and roleplay with.

I like fantasy, medieval, sci fi, anime, video games, mystery and more.

I write casual style. 1-5 paragraphs usually. Sometimes I write short posts, sometimes 4 or 5 paragraphs.

I prefer using original characters, but you can use OC or canon. I don't care about grammar or anything as long as we are both having fun and like writing together.

I'm male in real life. I'm straight, all of my characters are straight. I don't mind if you are male or female though.

I don't ever "plan" on having romance in a roleplay, it seems awkward to plan something like that.

If you are creative and want a fun, relaxed person to roleplay with then message me and let me know what genre you want to roleplay. Genres are:

Fantasy

Medieval

Science fiction

Anime

Video game

Modern adventure

Mystery

Superheroes

Message me if you're interested and we can try to come up with a story together! Thanks.

Hey! I'm interested. I also enjoy fantasy, ski-fi, superheroes and mystery but any good adventure is fun too!

hey! I'd be up for some sci-fi or mystery. Or any of those really! Do you have plot ideas for them or did you want to brainstorm?

If you're still available, I'd love to start plotting with you! I'm a fan of fantasy, both medieval and modern. I would pm you myself, but I'm still new to the site, so please send me a pm at any time!

Hey i am 26 too, female and from europe. I am looking for a roleplaying partner and i think it could be you :)

I am the same way as you, i think planning for romance is akward, if it happens it happens otherwise a good story is perfect for me. I like if people don't write their characters inner most thoughts, and i love a good plottwist.

I like all the genres except modern life...

I can't pm you as my account is new but i hope to hear from you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back