• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Adventure maybe?

CrunchyNut

Glucose Gardian
Heyo! I haven't been role-playing in a very long time but decided now since I've got a heap of free time, may as well get back into it all!! Due to life and a lack of motivation, I really fell out of the roleplaying scene for a really loooonngg time, I think the last time I was on this account was 2018. But lately I've been needing a real kick in the behind to get my creativity into gear and further develop OC's that I've been dying to expand on. I look forward to adventuring with you <3

~*A little about me*~
🍄 My name is CrunchyNut but if you want too you can just call me crunchy ^-^
🌼I'd prefer if you were +18 just so I can adventure with people around my own age
🌻I am pretty relaxed when it comes to role playing with other people, I'm happy to play in pretty much any genre and I'm more than happy to discuss and change up the plot to suit your own personal ideas or comfortably
🌷Just so it's easier for me to be able to organize my roleplay's with different people I prefer to keep my 1x1's in the private chats and have the open forums for groups only
💐I am most comfortable playing female characters but can side character a male . When it comes to pairings for the most part I only stick too f/m and f/f
🐀With the reply's I definitely don't expect anything overly fancy, 2 or 3 sentences is enough for me and you don't need perfect grammar, as long as I can understand you, we're just here to have fun after all hehe
🌈I'm a HUGE sucker for romance in my roleplay's but if you aren't comfortable with that we can keep it totally in the friend zone

:bishiesparklesl:A couple of Pairings I've thought of:bishiesparklesr:
If in these pairings I've already got a character that fits the role I'll highlight it in Red
<3
Bad Boy/Good girl
🦴Goblin
/Your fantasy OC
👾Gaming partners find out each others identity
🌾Devil/
Angel
🌼
Vampire/Human
☘Demon/Human

🍒New Girl/School Bad Boy
🍓Gangs
🐤
Succubus/Demon
🍑If there's anything you particularity want to do just ask :)
tumblr_532a2b2b289ebd9fcce50e9d53e9d1f2_b0da433c_500.gif

Last edited:
Succubus/Demon - maybe the demon is a recently turned human (or a human adopted into a demonic family because he can harness demonic energy)?

I'm 19. I play males mostly, and only do MxF.

I'd love to try a roleplay with the "new girl", specially in a highschool setting. I've got a few ideas for this, so let me know if this interests you so we can take the discussion to PMs.

I'm 19. I play males mostly, and only do MxF.

I'd love to try a roleplay with the "new girl", specially in a highschool setting. I've got a few ideas for this, so let me know if this interests you so we can take the discussion to PMs.
Pm me <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back