• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Advanced] Serious Pokemon RP - Small Group (2-4)

Darth Oats

Ethereal
I can come up with a plot easily, just putting my foot out the door to see if anyone is interested. I'd like to keep it to a small group of no more than 4 players. Preferably with those who would consider themselves "Advanced" and have no problem with typing more than two paragraphs per post. I was thinking we would start from the beginning, but if you'd rather start already at some point ahead, we could figure that out as well. We will probably be in the Jhoto/Kanto/Hoenn regions with Team Rocket and Team Magma/Aqua all being in the region together, but still fighting each other for their own goals. I am planning to also allow the use of any Pokemon from each generation. Have a link prepared to show an RP that you are a part of currently or have been a part of in the past, for reference! :)

Hahaha no worries. I figured if you posted, you were interested in joining :P So what do you guys think? Should we start from the beginning or already at a certain point?

I think it's fun to start from the very beginning, where you get your Pokemon and such. That's just my opinion. I find it hard to start out with already half the gym badges and a few Pokemon.

@Moribund, we're you wanting to join as well? Or were you just going to share the spreadsheets?

And I agree, I enjoy starting from the beginning as well :) Now, if you guys don't mind, could you please PM me a link to a RP you are/were in so I can reference your writing abilities? :)

Ermagawd. Spreadsheets. I freaking love spreadsheets.

My signature has most of the RP's I'm in but I'll send you a roleplay and an example via PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back