• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Advanced roleplayer looking for partners.

Hello! My name is Ashley and I am a 26-year-old psychotherapist. I have been roleplaying for about 15 years (since before time of Neopets, AOL instant messenger. Can you hear the dial-up?) and consider myself to be very detailed, advanced, and literate with my writing. I'm searching for a partner that also considers themselves to be advanced, detailed, and literate. I enjoy writing very long posts (5+ paragraphs in length) and would appreciate somebody that did the same (Note: I would like partners over the age of 18).

In regards to pairings, I prefer romance in all of my stories (but it is not required by any means) and MxF pairings.That being said, I play both male and female characters, but prefer a female role.

Please discuss your limits with me before we begin the RP. As for my own limits, I am not adverse to blood/gore, violence, foul language, and mature themes.

As for location, I prefer writing over a PM.

Last but not least, I always consider my partners as friends. Additionally, I always show my partners respect, so please show me respect in return. I usually get on RPN to respond at least once/multiple times a day/once every two days. If I do know that I won't be able to respond, I will reach out to you and let you know what's going on.

As for plots and pairings,
come to me with your ideas! I am open to ANYTHING, whether it be action, adventure, romance, fantasy, historical, etc. Even if you don't have a particular plot in mind, talk to me about the general premise and we can collaborate on a plot that we are both excited and passionate about.

Please PM me if you are interested! I hope to hear from you soon. :)

p.s. I'm very interest in a Stephen King-like role-play. If you can give me that, I'm yours forever ;)

Last edited:
Hey, I am wondering if you would be interested in something more foster/adoptive family based? Would be mostly platonic but we can have romance as I can handle multiple characters and we could rp family friends and such.

And recently I have been wanting to do something involving amnesia. Kind of like the vow but more extreme where the person doesn't remember their spouse, kids, or the fact that they moved to another country and the last thing they remember was that they were a sophomore in high school.

We can change stuff up or flesh out more details.

As for other details, I can write around 350 words per reply (four to six paragraphs) and longer when inspired but I tend to mirror my partners length. A short reply (two to three paragraphs) may slip here and there depending on what I was given to work with and how inspired I am. I prefer PM as well and I log in daily or once every other day. Time zone is GMT+2 but I am up at weird hours.

Anyways, PM me if a role like that would interest you.

Hey Ashley, looks like we are on a similar wavelength for rp partners! I finished an honours thesis in 2017 so I know the feeling of trying to fit your hobbies in around research!

I'm a huge fantasy / world building buff and love to do long, slow burn kind of plots (as a bonus I have a strong preference to playing male). I like to double or triple up so if that's not a problem for you I think we could try something out?

Shoot me a pm if you're keen.

I am best with Fantasy or Sci-fi but I can play almost any genre given I know about it. Let me know if you wanna discuss an Rp!

If so I just want you to know, I will be away from tech after 2:10 EST and weekends so If I don't respond that is why

Hello! If you’re still looking I am interested in doing a fantasy or supernatural based role-play. I love world building and working through character developement with my partner.

I prefer to double with a male and a female and love romantic plots. Let me know if you’d like to brainstorm.

Hello! I'd love to forge a RP with you and am also very keen on a fantastical theme. Please get in contact if you'd be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back