• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

advanced partner, down for some mxm/mxf?

tetracaine

vampire dealer
Hey radical roleplayers B)

Now that that horrible introduction is out of the way I would like you to know that I am currently in search of a partner because I honestly haven't roleplayed something really super enjoyable in quite a while now and to do that would be just fantastic.

Note: none of these are fandom; as of the time being, I don't do fandom roleplays.

I'm looking for someone who

• Is a primarily MxM (or MxF) roleplayer, but won't center the whole plot around romance.
  • Is an advanced roleplayer; 3-4 paragraphs minimum (they don't have to be super huge paragraphs--2-4 sentences is fine, as long as each post is detailed and progresses the story).
  • Can progress the story, write realistic, detailed characters, scenes, etc., and help extend the plot creatively without being repetitive or "stalling".
  • Is open to all genres, but is also able to formulate creative plot ideas and work with me in fleshing them out.

As of the moment, I'm interested in MxM or MxF plots of just about any genre (as long as they're interesting enough), but modern/historical supernatural is very much preferred.

So! If you have a plot you've been dying to try or want to throw around some ideas with me, I'll be happy to hear from you. (B')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back