• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Advanced Medieval Fantasy Search

Eilifur

Hello and welcome! I'm Eilífur and I'm hunting for some interesting people to write with.

My stories will definitely be inspired by worlds such as these, some more so than others. If you shy away from stories that portray the dark and gritty, you'd most likely not enjoy my style.

What you can expect from me
  • I emphasise character development especially.​
  • Length isn't really too important to me. Write until you feel you've conveyed what you wish to convey, I will never expect you to match my post in length. Otherwise, a hobby becomes a chore, and don't expect me to do the same. As a side-note, I am fairly literate and well-read, so you can definitely expect a few long posts from me here and there.​
  • The best way for you to jump-start my brain into plotting-mode is to give me some details about what sort of characters you like to play or would like me to play, please give me your opinion.​
  • I don't particularly like overly fantastic fantasy. I like fantasy that doesn't treat magic as something as commonplace as a person with a driver's license.​
  • I like romance, but if we're doing romance then it's going to be MxF with my preference being the male muse. I'm comfortable writing any gender, but for a romance plot then this is what I would prefer.​
  • I only write with people who are 18+ my stories will have some darker elements and it'll make me more comfortable to explore that with someone closer to my age group.​

What I'd like from you
  • Enjoy plotting, discussing characters and offering your opinion on story elements and development.
  • Into medieval fantasy, obviously.
  • 2 paragraphs minimum, but I'd prefer a range of 3-10 depending on scenes.
  • Open-minded and friendly, someone that doesn't just write one subject and is willing to do a lot of cool stuff.
  • Don't expect perfection. I make mistakes, you make mistakes, whatever.
  • Don't rush me. I have a busy life, I might reply daily, weekly or bi-weekly depending on what's going on.
  • Be willing to write the intro post. I'm usually totally open to writing starters, but I'm getting sick of being forced into it every single time. I'm not saying I definitely won't start us off, but I'd like the slightly lighter burden for once.
Plots:

(WIP)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back