• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Advanced Lit Search (Fantasy, Sci-fi, and Some More)

Spookkat

Boo!

• - I love to worldbuild and come up with plots with my partners!

- LGBTQ+ friendly.

- I don't believe in setting word counts, but I average 400-1500 words and would like my partner to be able to match me. I can do less or more, if you'd like. It's best if we stick close to each other's post lengths.

- My favorite type of RPs are the ones that both have dark and mature themes, mixed with really lighthearted ones. This is why I'd prefer you to be at least 17+. If you have any topics you really don't want to be involved please let me know in advanced.

- I will not roleplay smut, OC x Canon, or real people (that are alive) with you.

- Romance is fine, but I heavily prefer slow burn, and dislike using cliches and stereotypes. (dom/sub, for example)

- I may be spooky but please don't ghost intentionally, if you need to take time off you can always ask to pause the roleplay and I'll be fine with it. Furthermore, I'd appreciate if you'd tell me if you're lacking motivation or want to end it.

- We can use google docs, PMs, or email, if that's what you prefer. I prefer to use threads in this site for the sake of simplicity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back