• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Adv. Lit Partner Search - Shadow & Bone / Grisha-Verse (Canon Only, MxF or FxF)

holygrounded

Hello!

I am putting out some feelers for someone to write within the Shadow and Bone/Grisha-Verse universe.

About Me:
I'm 25+ and would prefer my writing partners to be 18+

I'm PST time zone, around enough for at least one reply a day if not more and have no preferences on time zones or frequency. I think of myself as a pretty low-pressure writing partner- This is a hobby and should be done for fun and when you have the time and energy for it. I'm patient and communicative, and won't be chasing anyone down for replies and expect the same from my writing partners.

I've been roleplaying for over half my life at this point, and consider myself an advanced literate writer. Quantity doesn't always equal quality, but my replies tend to be between 300-1000 words, just depending on what's happening in the scene. I also write past tense, 3rd person storybook/novella style. Willing to provide a writing sample if that's the sort of thing you're into when considering a writing partner!

Happy to write wherever you are most comfortable, be it email/discord/here/etc. Just let me know your preferences.

The Fun Stuff:
I am only looking to write a canon character against another canon character. I only write female characters as my mains, but it's tough to move a story forward with only two POV characters, so I am happy to puppet side characters and NPC's of any gender to drive the plot along! I do not double. I am open to both MxF and FxF pairings and within this canon would love to write some AUs or follow along with the show or book plots to write a story of our own.

As a general note, I age up my characters to 18+ no matter where in the timeline we set our story.

For this roleplay I am looking to write Alina Starkov, and I am looking to write against:

• The Darkling
  • Malyen Oretsev
  • Nikolai Lantsov
  • Genya Safin
  • Zoya Nazyalensky
However, I am open to writing against others- Please feel free to ask as long as they are canon characters!

Please note I have read the Shadow and Bone trilogy but have not read the other novels in the wider Grisha-verse so if you are interested in writing any of the characters from Six of Crows or the other series, please know my knowledge is limited but I am a master at navigating a wiki!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back