• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Adoptive Superpowers Family RP (Seeking Dad Character)

Jitterbug

The Jolliest
Hello hello everyone! My name is Jitterbug but feel free to call me Bug! :) I have this somewhat odd idea I'd LOVE to try, but just a few things you should know before I list off my odd thoughts.

One, I am 100%, totally, completely drop friendly.

Two, if you give me less than like maybe two paragraphs, I'm out. Also, I will literally beg you to spell things properly and use at least fair grammar.

Three, I do PM's or Threads. Discord is a no-go this time around, at least for the majority of the game.

You can expect me to match your post lengths, and I will always be up to chatting and discussing stuff and planning ahead.

Anyways, onto my idea!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your character is a world-respected superhero, a billionaire genius with whatever superpower you'd like to play. The only trait I ask for him to have for certain is that he doesn't trust a lot of people (because he's used to folks using him for his money, fame, or just a signature, whatever reasons that would fit in with this). Hell, he could not have any abilities and just be your version of Tony Stark, whatever you feel.

Anyways, he finds something strange one night while out fighting crime. After kicking the asses of a fairly large crowd of gang members thought to be smuggling guns and drugs, he finds something much worse: a human. Not just any human, a young teenage girl who is half-starved and so scared of everything she never stops shaking. However, she seems to cling onto her savior and with a great heaving sigh, he decides to become her legal guardian. Since she has no name, no family, no records, it's an easy process.

Commence him trying to raise this terrified teenager only to find that she has some shocking stories. Could it help defeat the gangs' plots? Is it her own weird super ability? Is she secretly a genius who knows how to build robots or something? Who knows, I sure don't, I just wanna play along until I find something that suits our RP.

Please PM me if you're interested!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back