• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Addict x Sober {MxF semi advance}

Our characters were best friends and neighbors, they did everything together. Their parents were best friends as well and everything was happy. Their parents would joke that the two of them would grow up and get married, it was a good life.

That was until y/c was 12 years old and his house was robbed, the robber killing both of his loving parents. He ran over to m/c’s house sobbing and crying. M/c was 11 at the time and she just hugged y/c the whole time, the two never let go of each other until the police took y/c away to foster care.

Y/c’s life was rough, he was put in foster homes that either hurt him or didn’t care enough about him to hurt him. He was drinking by 16 and by 17 he was starting to do heroine. He is now 19 and is a full on addict.

M/C has finally tracked down y/c though he is not the boy she use to know. She doesn’t care though, she is determined to help him.

i’d love to plot this out with you!
i’m new to the site, if you could pm me that would be awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back