• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Active Partners, you out there?*

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Dear Reader,
Ey!!
Welcome to the beginning of 2018, can’t even imagine that it’s officially here!:smilepuff:

What I’m willing to give you;
  1. Fast replies.
  2. Replies that match your post length.
  3. Usually semi good grammar. (Haa.)
  4. Female oc’s!
  5. A long term partner.
  6. Ditch friendly, just tell me the truth.
  7. No limits, I follow the site rules. Other than that it’s pretty much fair game.
What I want in return;
  • Fast replies? (I know life gets in the way, I understand completely work, kids, and anything else comes before any story.)
  • Details.
  • Male/female oc’s.
  • Willingness to be a long term partner.
  • Details, challenge my writing skills!
  • Semi good grammar.
  • Dominate, oc’s with lots of layers, someone to put my oc’s life upside down.

Cravings;
Anything Realistic
—————————-
Dealing with mental illness, soldiers coming home, gang violence, drug usage, 10+ year age gaps, hookers

(Sooo, darkier grittier themes. Keep in mind, I love a happy ending as much as I love to make my oc’s hurt, I also love a good ending. <3 )

<3:bishiesparklesl:

Dear Reader,
Ey!!
Welcome to the beginning of 2018, can’t even imagine that it’s officially here!:smilepuff:

What I’m willing to give you;
  1. Fast replies.
  2. Replies that match your post length.
  3. Usually semi good grammar. (Haa.)
  4. Female oc’s!
  5. A long term partner.
  6. Ditch friendly, just tell me the truth.
  7. No limits, I follow the site rules. Other than that it’s pretty much fair game.
What I want in return;
  • Fast replies? (I know life gets in the way, I understand completely work, kids, and anything else comes before any story.)
  • Details.
  • Male/female oc’s.
  • Willingness to be a long term partner.
  • Details, challenge my writing skills!
  • Semi good grammar.
  • Dominate, oc’s with lots of layers, someone to put my oc’s life upside down.

Cravings;
Anything Realistic
—————————-
Dealing with mental illness, soldiers coming home, gang violence, drug usage, 10+ year age gaps, hookers

(Sooo, darkier grittier themes. Keep in mind, I love a happy ending as much as I love to make my oc’s hurt, I also love a good ending. <3 )

<3:bishiesparklesl:
Hi there,
Maybe you'd like to write with me about a man and woman. The man is older, an addict dealing with mental illness. He finds a younger addict, someone who needs to be close to someone and will do what she needs to do to prove how much she is needed. Both are desperate, both are reckless and the passion inside the reckless world is haunting and heavenly

Hello, I've got an idea. It involves a young man who recently lost his mother and is now an orphan. Not only that but he has severe depression and is obsessed with personas. No one knows what type of person he is. No one excepts his long friend, who so happens to be a woman. There is a twist though; her family is involved in a gang. Which means that they were the ones that murdered this man's mother. The woman wants to get away from the mess. She wants the man to help her, as much as the man needs help. They will do anything to escape the nightmare that will destroy their future and even their lives.

Sureee, just message me so we can talk! (:

Um, I'm a new user, which means that I can't create new PM. May you please send me one? Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back