• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Active, literate newcomer is looking for partners!

Kitsumi

I have a tendency to ramble, so please enjoy my organized lists of information as I try to keep myself on track!

About Me
I'm Kitsumi, but feel free to call me Kitsu or Kit.
I'm an adult woman in my mid-twenties.
I have over ten years of experience with roleplaying, and consider myself literate.
I typically get online daily between 8am - 4pm, and am in EST timezone.
I can be a bit shy, but please don't let that discourage you from OOC chatting! I just need a bit of encouragement sometimes.

My Roleplaying
I consider myself literate, and write between 2-10 paragraphs per post. I prefer that my partners can match this.
I am comfortable roleplaying any gender/sexuality.
I can easily play multiple characters per roleplay, whether they are all "main" characters or some of them are "side" characters.
I should have no trouble posting at least once daily, and prefer partners who can reply at least 3-4 times per week.
Romance is a must in any of my roleplays, but is not a substitute for plot.
I'm flexible. Want to rp something but don't see it on the list? Ask me, I'm likely open to trying it.

Preferences
Romance - FxF / MxM / MxF, anything goes. I'm also fine with polyamory in romance.
Fantasy - I prefer a more modern spin on fantasy, but can also play your typical medieval setting.
Sci-Fi - I'm not super experienced with sci-fi, but am interested in the genre, especially Star Wars inspired roleplays (I have several Star Wars OCs)
Realistic - I tend to lean one of two ways when doing realistic roleplays. I enjoy either a very dark and/or angsty plot, or I like a lot of fluff/cute moments.
Supernatural - Demons, angels, vampires, werewolves are all fun! Supernatural powers/magical abilities are also cool to play.
Fandom - I have too many fandoms to list, so hit me up with yours and let's see what we have in common!

Current Plot Ideas
-Will edit later as I organize my thoughts and type out my ideas-​

Hiya! Name’s Spots and I’m up for either a fantasy or fandom roleplay!

My fandoms are (the more astericks the more I’m interested in rping it):
Voltron: Legendary Defender***** (Don’t worry I’m not a toxic fan)
Detroit: Become Human**
Monster Prom****
Pokemon***
Into the Spiderverse **
Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus***
Harry Potter (but I’m not too experienced with roleplaying it)*
Steven Universe (Same as the above)*
Danganronpa 1 + 2**
Mystic Messenger****
Persona 5*
Starkid***
Broadway in general lol**
Miraculous Ladybug ***
Disney**

I’m also up for modern and fantasy! I actually have a good idea for a plot if you’re not up for a fandom roleplay!

We have a few fandoms in common, although I'm not too experienced roleplaying any of them haha! But I could try any of the following: Pokemon (I'm honestly the least experienced with this), Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Steven Universe, Mystic Messenger, Miraculous Ladybug, or something Disney. Or we could try out the idea you already have, I'd be happy with that too. Why don't you message it to me, or any idea(s) you have for the fandoms we share?

Considering your avatar is a twi’lek, you wouldn’t be a Star Wars fan would you?

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Yes I am! I'm not a super dedicated fan (my husband is the true SW fan haha) but I've gotten involved in the fandom beyond just the movies. My avatar is actually a character I created for a huge SW fanfiction project my husband and I have been creating together for the past 7 years.

Interesting..I’ll send you a DM sometime today, I’d love to get started with writing with you!

Hey lovely! I’d love to write something with you!!

ekoutrakos ekoutrakos Feel free to message me any ideas you have or your roleplaying preferences, so we can figure out what sort of plot we could write together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back