• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ace’s Roleplay Ideas <3

xX_Spookzz_Xx

Skibidi Sigma
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
burrito possum GIF

Hello there, welcome to my interest check. I am Ace, and I have been in the rping scene for four years, I love to write, and love sharing my stories with other people. I go by they/them pronouns, and have many ideas, but first, I have to put out the rules.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
a. This is a oc x oc only interest check. If you are interested in what fandoms I am into, please go find my fandom interest check.

b. Follow all RPN rules and regulations, I will not hesitate to report if you violate any.

c. Dark themes are possible, inform me if you cannot handle them first. (Violence, trauma, swears, etc)

d. I am lenient about ages, just if anything very dark, please don’t be below 15.

e. keep your hands to yourself. Don’t control my character, I won’t control yours.

f. Faceclaims and descriptions are allowed, preferably realistic ones.

g. I write from semi lit- lazy lit. You can write as much as you want to, just no one liners. Give me something to reply to pls!

h. If you have read and agreed to these rules, comment your favorite dessert.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Tropes and plot ideas

Now to the fun part. Here are some ideas I have came up with. The bold letters are who I prefer to be.

~Ship dynamics~
Criminal x detective
Bad (girl, boy, or other) x quiet boy
Black cat x
golden retriever
Scientist x robot/monster (or hybrid human!)
Dork Conspiracy theorist x the conspiracy (cryptids, etc)
Crazy x fluff bean
Tsundere
x yandere
Rich jerk x homeless
pure (but shady) x shady (but pure)

And many more! If you’re interested, pls comment! Lysm!!

Attachments

• IMG_9226.jpeg
    IMG_9226.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
oh yeah, btw, any of them can be platonic if you wish! You can propose me ideas!

Oh lol! The first one you put down (criminal x detective) is kinda the same thing I’m looking for lol. I only actually became a member a few hours ago though & am unsure how to proceed from here. Uhh. Ig if you wanna rp that I’d be down! I got a ton of ocs though & am up for about anything?? Never really roleplayed before but I’m an okay writer & I do love my ocs :3
erm dunno what to do from here sorry. I have a detective character though

one of my fave desserts is apple or Rhubarb crumble :P

Yum! Can you make PMs yet? If not you may have to reach the 10 post thing lol- I prefer writing in PMs.

Yum! Can you make PMs yet? If not you may have to reach the 10 post thing lol- I prefer writing in PMs.
No I still need to do about 6 more posts. sorry. I would also like to write in pms lol just need to figure out what to post. I’ll go through my writing & art I guess & find some things to post. I’ll be back when I have the full 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back