• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ace attorney roleplay! (oc x cc / doubling)

aphoxtic

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 !

─────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────

hi guys! i'm ray! my pronouns are she/they, 21+, an aspiring author and i love video games! speaking of video games, i've been spiraling back into the ace attorney fandom and was wondering if anyone was down for a roleplay? for this specific roleplay, i would absolutely adore if we could do oc x canon, and double up on ships so no one feels left out. as for my side, i would like to do ace attorney investigations 2!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 !

─────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────

☆ i write between two - ten paragraphs, but in reality, i will always try to match your length. i only ask that you are able to write at least two paragraphs!

☆ i’m VERY patient. please don’t feel pressured to respond, and if you lose muse, that’s fine with me! i’d be more than okay to put the roleplay on hold, or simply stop.

☆ i do write chaotically in ooc, but i promise i’m literate when i’m writing with someone. if you’d prefer proof, i can give you writing samples!

☆ i tend to respond once or twice a day, it just depends. i’m some-what busy (balancing friends, family, work, gym, etc etc) but i’ll give you a heads up if i need a break!

☆ of course, general roleplay rules apply, so no godmodding, no one-liners, no making drastic changes to the plot without notifying me, be respectful -- all that fun stuff!

☆ lgbt+ ships are MORE than okay with me! (mine will most likely be mxf, just a heads up.)

☆ i write in third person, so i’d appreciate it if you did the same.

☆ i appreciate partners that are open to becoming friends! i adore ooc chatter and making things for them! it’s not a requirement, but i do prefer those that are more open to doing so, as it makes me feel more comfortable.

☆ i usually write on discord, but i can do here, email or google docs if need be.

i think that's it! thank you very much for reading and please shoot me a message if you're interested in writing with me. have a wonderful rest of your day and remember to stay hydrated! ★

Users who are viewing this thread

Back