• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Abyssal based Exalted 3e - To Kill A Primordial

Psychie

Princess Psychie
I tried running this game a while back using Exalted Essence but it didn’t really take off. Now that the 3e PDF for the Abyssals is out, I want to give this another try.

This is a game where you are LOYAL servants to one of two Deathlords, the Twisted Toymaker or the Deliverer of Dark Dreams and Nightmares. Yes, you are the bad guys in this game. Embrace the darkness. IF you wish, you can play as another kind of Exalt, but you MUST be a loyal thrall to your master. An Abyssal would still be the best option for you.

There is no requirement to play different castes, so if the group wants to have more than one of the options, go for it.

If I get enough interest, I’ll post more information for you.

I've always enjoyed this game in all its various incarnations! I'm definitely interested to find out where such a creative campaign idea leads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back