• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings About Heros and Villains

Diaval

hi !

I'm here again, hoping to meet some new people and hopefully write awesome stories together :')
As the Title already suggests I would love to do some rps based on the typical 'comic book setting' ; (super-)heros, villains and anything in between! I love building rather complex settings and characters, developing the story and comming up with new twists- therefore I would prefer a rp partner who is active and can get just as much into a story as I do! Please dont let me do all the planning alone and just react to my post with one liners!

rules:

-please avoid mary sues/gary stues - not even superman is perfect ;)
-no godmodding ( means: controlling the other persons character(s) without permission )
-Violence,swearing,mature/darker themes are fine with me; its your choice if you want those to be included in the story or if you prefer a more lighthearted one ^^
-NO oneliners. Please....dont... I will try to match the lenght of my posts with yours, but lets write at least 2-3 paragraphes per post- ok? ;o;
-I try to reply at least once a day or as soon as i see your message. If I would be gone for a longer time i would tell you in advance ; should i not reply for whatever reasons just write me a new message- chances are the previous one got somehow lost D: I'm not ghosting people on purpose!
-If you want to drop the rp , thats fine, but please tell me!
-The story can be based on a 'comic book world' like the marvel or dc universe or be a compleately own creation
- be at least 18+ . No exeption to this rule , im sorry.

Diaval Diaval what kind of marvel pairings are you looking for? :)

pairings? none realy, to be honest...^^' I'm just looking for an interesting plot with original characters ( while the setting can be in the marvel/DC,... universe and canon characters COULD make an appearence if you want to, the main focus should lay on own creations..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back