• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ODAberration

Magic Eight Ball
I jacked this format from somewhere. Let's get started—

These are some tags I'm interested in:
Fantasy, dark, adventure, medieval, mystery, magic, (not magic), survival, obscure mechanics, war, tragedy, sci-fi, mecha, western, grim, space, horror, curses, unrequited love, sacrifice. Just like everyone else.

I prefer OC's and original stories. I am open to many fandoms but still prefer to use an OC. Here's a spread of interests/inspirations:
Abenobashi
Berserk
The Black Company
Blue Gender
Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
Castlevania
Claymore
CyberPunk
Dark Crystal
Deadwood
DnD
Delta Green
Demon's Souls
Divinity II: Original sin
Dune
Elder Scrolls
Elite Dangerous
Final Fantasy 6/8/12/Tactics
Game of Thrones
Inuyasha
Jason and the Argonauts
Jin-roh
Jormungand
King of Bandits Jing
Metal Gear
Moby Dick
Monster
Monster Hunter
MS Gundam: 08th MS Team
Naruto
Outlaw Star
Patlabor
Secret World
Shadow Skill
Shigurui
Sicario
Skilgannon
Star Wars
Star Trek
Tenchu
Vampire Hunter D
Warhammer 40k
The Witcher
Zeiram
etc.

Pairing dynamics with no preference of role or setting:
Mentor x mentee, Vagabond x citizen, Powers x no-powers, Bodyguard x client, Guardian x child, Partners/Teammates, Entity x conjurer, yours?

About me:
  • I'm in my 30's
  • In the last year I've lived all over between GMT -7 & GMT +4
  • I believe good warm OOC = long-living RP (open to friendships) I have a wide spectrum of interests, skills, and experiences to exchange/share; not required but nice.
  • Happy to use male and female characters
  • With long posts, I ask for a few days possibly. Shorter posts I can put out every other day if not sooner
  • No obligations. Just let me know if you need to step away or lose interest, or don't, ya' know?
  • In 1x1's I'll likely play multiple characters and encourage my partner to, but it's not required
  • Forums & PMs Ok, but G Docs is my fav. Due to its collaborative posting feeling natural and would be more frequent. We could post content on RPN forums once we finish each scene.)
  • Open for expanding to a small group.
What I’m looking for in a partner:
  • I will only explore themes of romance with 21+
  • Succinct quality writing that engages our imagination is most important to me. Challenge me to improve my own writing and together, inspired, weave an enthralling story
  • Dynamic. I don't care about post length, only good effort. No RP forum conventions. I expect we might write 1,000+ word intermissions with multiple characters as we bring an important event to life. I also expect to spend most time writing just a few sentences back and forth as we traverse dialogue-driven scenes. Depends on the platform and the moment.
  • Communicate the ideas that excite you, and the ones that don't! It's important we check in with each other to set a pace, tone, and effort that's enjoyable for us both!
  • Someone who will share GM responsibilities with me to progress the narrative
I'll modify this as needed, but good enough yeah? I may not be available just immediately to start, but we'll see. Thanks guys, just PM me if you're interested in something and we can share ideas <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back